• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Amazing Stories

CRSTBO623

Does anyone know where you can get the Amazing Stories short stories that JMS indicated he would be writing as a follow up to Objects in Rest?

------------------

Where to get them - maybe eBay, unless someone here has a better idea?

In any case, there were six stories published altogether, four of them by JMS, and they appeared in the following magazines:

Shadow of His Thoughts, JMS, Amazing Stories, #597
Genius Loci, JMS, Amazing Stories #599
Time, Space and the Incurable Romantic, JMS, Amazing Stories, #602
Hidden Agendas, JMS, The Official Babylon 5 Magazine, #22
True Seeker, Fiona Avery, The Official Babylon 5 Magazine, #23
Nautilus Coil, J. Gregory Keyes, The Official Babylon 5 Magazine, #24

There has also been some talk of Del Rey possibly publishing them in an anthology book but that would need some new stories being written in addition, and I suppose that even if something comes out of it, it will take a while - although that's something I'd really love to have!

------------------
"There are things out there beyond imagination, and I have a rather healthy imagination." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com | Kribu.net

Ohh, thank you very much for posting that, Kribu. I never knew all of the names before. *makes notes* I hope there is an anthology made. Back issues are really hard to find of those mags, unless you're at a convention of some sort...which I haven't been to one of those in years. *sighs*

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Now that is something I would like to have if Del Rey decides to publish them as I have had no luck in finding them .

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shaal Mayan:
Now that is something I would like to have if Del Rey decides to publish them as I have had no luck in finding them .

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you want to increase the chances of DelRey actually doing something about this, write to this guy and indicate that you want them:

Steve Saffel

SSaffel@randomhouse.com

Del Rey Books
Steve Saffel, Senior Editor
1540 Broadway
NY, NY 10036-4040 USA

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Crusade (reruns) starting 03/26/2002 at 1PM EST on the Sci-Fi Channel

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/