• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Help with Rangers Trailer...

Tyger

Hiya, folks. I noticed that a kind soul on another thread posted direct links to the G'Kar and Kitaro Sasaki vid clips on the sci-fi site.

Is it possible to get a direct link(downloadable) to the Rangers trailer?

I have Quicktime, but for some reason(possibly javascript issues), the trailer will not stream.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanx!

Tyger

------------------

I believe the other thread already has what you want in it. There are two small links given by Lennier in one of the posts that link directly to the .mov QuickTime movies. Just right click on each of the links and go to Save As... or something simliar looking.

Click here to download the one for Kitaro and click here to download G'Kar's. Just save them to your disk and run them with QuickTime.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Uh... I think Tyger was asking about the direct link for the trailer, not the new video clips.

I don't remember the direct link but I think it was posted way back when the trailer first went up. You might want to look around some of the older threads in this forum, anything that says "Rangers trailer up" or something else like that.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Never mind, I looked around in the old posts myself.
smile.gif

There are some links in this thread - I don't know if they still work but they're worth a try.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Members online

No members online now.
Back