• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Mark as read

Hi,
just wondering if there is a way to "mark all unread threads as read". In some forums there are many threads that don't interest me, so is there a way of "deleting" the unread marks for threads I haven't read?
Didn't it use to work like that until a few months ago? As soon as you left a forum it was marked as read?

Or am I just dazed and confused?

/IamSheridan

Well if you go into a forum, then just leave it effectively does that.

But if you want do do all forums in one go, select the 'my home' function and there's an option on there. Infopop moved it. :)

Well if you go into a forum, then just leave it effectively does that.

Hmm, it doesn't seem to work for me. At least not always.
I enter a forum, read a few threads, and exit. The next time
I enter B5tv some threads still have unread messages in them. Well, well, not a big deal!

But if you want do do all forums in one go, select the 'my home' function and there's an option on there. Infopop moved it. :)

Thanks! I didn't know that!
/IaS

Hmm, it doesn't seem to work for me. At least not always.
I enter a forum, read a few threads, and exit. The next time
I enter B5tv some threads still have unread messages in them. Well, well, not a big deal!
That normally happens when someone posted to the thread whilst you were reading it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back