• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Animated Movie

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have so many pre-orders and some don't even say shipped yet!!!!!

One says it will arrive today (2023.08.14), but as of 9:17amCST does not say out for delivery. My Amazon pre-order says it won't be here until Wednesday. :mad:

I preordered it to stream, but it’s been so busy this week I didn’t check until today, and I see it is available. I know what I’ll be watching tomorrow. :)

I ordered mine Saturday and it came yesterday afternoon. It looks like something hit the top of it and the case is bent and cracked. :mad::cry: I'll see if I can get a replacement later. The disc looks fine though, so I'll probably plop it in the ol' PS4 and see how it spins later this afternoon.

I ordered mine Saturday and it came yesterday afternoon. It looks like something hit the top of it and the case is bent and cracked. :mad::cry: I'll see if I can get a replacement later. The disc looks fine though, so I'll probably plop it in the ol' PS4 and see how it spins later this afternoon.
The casing appears to be rather poor. Mine was damaged as well, but the discs are fine.

I guess it’s part of the B5 experience. Remember how dreadful the packaging was of the original season releases?

The MOVIES ANYWHERE digital has the BEHIND THE SCENES Video - BABYLON 5 FOREVER. It was great. I do not see it attached to the VUDU or Amazon Digital Versions. It IS on the Blu-Ray Edition, so it is good that the Blu-Ray Edition is with the 4KUHD Disc because it is NOT on the 4K Disc itself.

The casing appears to be rather poor. Mine was damaged as well, but the discs are fine.

I guess it’s part of the B5 experience. Remember how dreadful the packaging was of the original season releases?
When I tried to open it recently a tear on the case started to form, so they could probably be better. Getting damaged during shipping didn't help. The disc played fine though, so... yay?

The MOVIES ANYWHERE digital has the BEHIND THE SCENES Video - BABYLON 5 FOREVER. It was great. I do not see it attached to the VUDU or Amazon Digital Versions. It IS on the Blu-Ray Edition, so it is good that the Blu-Ray Edition is with the 4KUHD Disc because it is NOT on the 4K Disc itself.
The featurette and Commentary are also available if you buy it via AppleTV.

The composers who produced the music for The Road Home have announced that they're going to release the score on 27th October. No word on whether it's digital only or if there will be a physical release. While I hope for the latter I suspect it may only be the former.

I wasn't that enamoured by the music – it felt a touch heavy-handed in places, not particularly memorable, but sometimes scores come to life when played on their own without dialogue and sound effects over the top. Hopefully this will be one of those scores!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I would love to add that CD to my collection...... if there is one. I have been unable to find other information about this. Any news?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back