• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

After..

How in the name of all that is holy can I get into that alternate reality? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Jim67, you're evil. Pluto indeed! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Besides, you've forgotten Sci-Fi (fumbling Crusade) and Warner Brothers (the keepers of the CGI models and B5 film).

Hyp, When you find it, hold the door open for the rest of us. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Hyp, When you find it, hold the door open for the rest of us. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/quote]

Don't worry about holding that door open. Just grab some of the DVD sets (get a few each of the PAL and NTSC versions, we'll get around the region-coding later) that were produced there for Crusade and Rangers. Oh, and some complete B5 sets, since they should be finished. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

Will you "pirate" those DVD's for me so I can have VCR copies? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

"Will you "pirate" those DVD's for me so I can have VCR copies? "

No, but we'd be happy to throw in a free DVD upgrade. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Will you "pirate" those DVD's for me so I can have VCR copies?

No piracy required. Copyright law cannot be enforced across interdimensional rifts. I just checked. But I will not be party to copying pristine DVD to a low-res, low quality, low class format like VHS. I agree it would be better to simply grab a DVD player while we're on the other side. (Physical property law is also unenforcable across interdimensional rifts. Apparently this is because the other dimension is a perfect world, as evidenced by the fact that Crusade and Rangers were completed, and all the series are available on DVD, so there are no lawyers there. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

Regards,

Joe

I hear they even included the bloopers on those DVDs. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You'd need to grab a few ... who knows what region encoded player they use in the other timeframe. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

R1, R2, R4, Rn^x

You'd need to grab a few ... who knows what region encoded player they use in the other timeframe

Perfect world, remember? There are no region codes. Oh, and the shows all originally ran on Showtime, and were later syndicated for broadcast. The DVDs are uncut and include the famous "Susan/Talia Shower Scene" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

Joe

...and Garibaldi watching on SecureCam. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The amount of silly logic going on right now is scaring me. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Don't forget the hard 'R' Lita/Byron sex scene. Its fifteen minutes long! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I forgot to mention, this DVD set has both versions of season 5 for your viewing pleasure.

Oh and by the way, G'kar and Lita finally get down as well. I swiped that disc from Iverson's private collection. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

You mean we'll finally get to see the true adventures of G'Kar and Lyta in space? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yes... whoever finds the way to that perfect world, please bring back the full set for me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Back