• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Any chance we'll get to see the ship soon?

Re: Any chance we\'ll get to see the ship soon?

I don't care if the Liandra looks like a three-footed duck with purple feathers... as long as the story's good.
smile.gif

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

I don't care if the Liandra looks like a three-footed duck with purple feathers... as long as the story's good.
smile.gif

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

I expect a major 'leak' each month until about mid-November. Then the advertising heats up, with the trailers coming out in December.

------------------
Andrew Swallow

check this bird out...

http://www.lpk-computers.co.uk/images/distribution/full/Neshatan2.jpg

------------------
“Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought and why we died. All that matters is that today, two stood against many. Valor pleases you, so grant me this one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, the HELL with you!”

Eat More Goat.

Aahhh, someone found the CGI work for AoG's Neshatan Gunship - a bit of a failure for Minbari, since it's many Neutron Cannons (ten to the Sharlin's six, and that on a somewhat smaller hull) overstressed it's power grid...

While you're at it, check out these too:
Troligan Armored Cruiser - an experiment of minbari technicians, this ship was meant to close with the enemy and use it's gravitic nets to disrupt their movement, trusting in it's heavy armor to keep it safe. It wasn't really successful...

Morshin Carrier Actually the Morshin is no real combat unit - it's meant to ferry many fighters from place to place. But all these fighters Are combat ready, and can fly into a fight at any time.

Tigara Attack Cruiser a short-range attack ship - the small brother of the Sharlin

Tigara & Leshath Heavy Scout - The Leshath was build on a Tigara hull as a heavy scout & EW platform, exchanging all heavy armament for advanced ElInt sensors and Electronic Warfare systems...

Minbari Support Fleet with two Torotha Assault Frigates, one Troligan Cruiser and two Morshin Carriers...

There are other things out there, but fabio's "Made for AoG" page seems to be offline right now... shame, it had some nice Dilgar and the Minbari Rogata...

------------------
"ShadowScout"
Roman Alexander

"Go on, watch out for Shadows - we'll watch you right back!"

What do you want?
ShadowShips!

[This message has been edited by ShadowScout (edited September 06, 2001).]

Sweet
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

I still like the Neshatan Gunship better.
crazy.gif

------------------

Just for those interested...Fabio's "Made for AoG" page is on the web again - check out more Dilgar & Minbri ships...

------------------
"ShadowScout"
Roman Alexander

"Go on, watch out for Shadows - we'll watch you right back!"

What do you want?
ShadowShips!

Is the Liandra a Minbari ship?
crazy.gif

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War Is Life And Death Is The Only True Peace"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by War-Demon:
Is the Liandra a Minbari ship?
crazy.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WD, where have you been, a cave or a monastery? Hell yeah, Liandra is Minbari.
tongue.gif

------------------
Never start a fight, but ALWAYS finish it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by Cern:
WD, where have you been, a cave or a monastery? Hell yeah, Liandra is Minbari. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I remembered about the Liandra is that it was a 20 year old ship that had its entire crew killed somehow and no one wanted it. I don't live in a cave "I live in a van down by the river."
laugh.gif

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War Is Life And Death Is The Only True Peace"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by War-Demon:
"I live in a van down by the river."
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHHA!!!! Dangit, you made me laugh. now it begins...

From what I heard, you havn't been using papers for writin-You've been using them for ROLLIN DOOBIES!!!

------------------
Never start a fight, but ALWAYS finish it.

All I remembered about the Liandra is that it was a 20 year old ship that had its entire crew killed somehow and no one wanted it. I don't live in a cave "I live in a van down by the river."
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you a motivational speaker?
wink.gif

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back