• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Babylon 5 RPG

I've posted and now I'm waiting for a reply. You can jump in anytime!

Hope aka EntilZhaDelenn

------------------
"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill yet." Galen.

"It's a shame our reality is devestating." Eve What's Going On?

"Oh, but who are they to judge us? Together we can all be strong." Alicia Keys, What's Going On?

"Oh, brother, brother, brother. There's far too many of you dying." Gwen Stefani, What's Going On?

I know I just can't think of anything to add it's scary when you can't think of anything
shocked.gif

------------------
"What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?"
Londo to Vir, Born to the Purple

come visit DD's and my board at http://pub90.ezboard.com/bthezocalo94948 free pizza for all!

my E-mail: mystical_wanderer2260@yahoo.com

...I will be there....waiting
wink.gif

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

Thanks, FlarnChef. AW, I have now posted a twist...check it out!

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------
"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill yet." Galen.

"Oh, but who are they to judge us? Together we can all be strong." Alicia Keys, What's Going On?

"Oh, brother, brother, brother. There's far too many of you dying." Gwen Stefani, What's Going On?

*Huggles FlarnChef* Thank you so much for joining my club! Feel free to jump in anytime!

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back