• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

centauri and technomage trilogies

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
Getting back on topic...

I think that the Legions of Fire trilogy is a necessary part of B5, to the point that B5 is not "finished" until you read those three books.

With that said, I think that The Passing of Technomages is better, and moves alot faster.

Read both of them. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think that the Legions of Fire trilogy is a necessary part of B5, to the point that B5 is not "finished" until you read those three books.

Good point! I agree totally. At the end of season 5, you wonder what happens to Centauri Prime, Londo, and G'Kar. After you read the Centauri trilogy, you find out. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thanks for the imput! i think i will go out and get them.

Marking in maths classes is one that I always rememebr, my teacher in most of high scool always hated me doing well in exams, mainly because I would sit around , er, surfing the web on yher pc or othwerise wasting time. She would always grin the day after an exam when shed found a single mark to take off.

I've only read the Centari trilogy which was very good, and well written.

I wouldn't say that B5 is not finished without these books since we find out what happens in War Without End. The books fill in the gaps /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

For me, the only part that was not finished in B5 was the Bester/Garibaldi story, which I'm hoping is revealed in the Telepath trilogy (should be getting the books soon)

For me, the only part that was not finished in B5 was the Bester/Garibaldi story, which I'm hoping is revealed in the Telepath trilogy (should be getting the books soon)
you wont be dissapointed /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

IMHO telepath trilogy is by far best B5 trilogy. But I'm maybe only b5 fan who dont like technomage trilogy.

I liked the Centauri trilogy the best, followed by the Psi Corps trilogy, then the mage trilogy. I LOVED the first book of the mage trilogy, but the other too just didnt enchant me the same way that first one did.

If your first name isn't Lucas or Werner, you're not the only one. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Man, those guys can go on and on, and if something isn't 100% perfect, it's scrap. They're much worse about the Technomage trilogy than I am about the Season 1 DVDs (by about a factor of a million to one). /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Out of the 3 Psi Corp books, I only read the first one and the third one. I didn't like the first one at all. The third one was better.

Latest posts

Members online

Back