• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade article on Cinescape

Frackit!

I want a new Crusade series!

*sob*

Channe can never have anything nice...

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

Weren't Batman and the Green Hornet able to appear on each other's TV shows without the world ending? (I'm stretching here, but give me a break -- it was 35 years ago!
laugh.gif
)

Jessica Fletcher and Thomas Magnum?

Magnum and Simon & Simon?

Didn't Sisko get his orders to DS9 from Picard?

Didn't Voyager begin its mission from DS9?

Plots can intersect without Mutually Assured Destruction... at least I hope so...
smile.gif

Aren't the real questions whether JMS has any space left on his plate; when he might have enough free space on his plate and for how long; and whether he can obtain adequate funding? -- to do two B5 spinoffs at the same time, that is. Remember, SciFi still hasn't signed off a a series for B5LR. It's entirely possible they may not.

I just have this image in my head of JMS with an IV drip attached to his arm, locked into this giant hamster/gerbil wheel, and running and running and running...
shocked.gif

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

[This message has been edited by Mondo Londo (edited August 18, 2001).]

I agree both shows could run at the same time, at least in theory. Certainly the first two years of a Rangers series would have nothing to do with Crusade because it hasn't happened yet. It boggles the mind how JMS would keep it all separated in his thoughts
shocked.gif

Perhaps SciFi will decide to go with a known project and go back to Crusade first. Then and if it is really successful they could turn their thoughts to a Rangers series.
wink.gif

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back