• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Day Dreams...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Elizar:
<font color=yellow>If I tied myself to the TNT H.Q., do you think they would bring it back... /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Might be better if you'd cast an equation spell and put all of Turner's money in Firefly's Unlimited.

[Evin Grin Smiley emotcon]

Good idea... /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif I could also put ugly little creatures on thier backs...Oh, the possibilities! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<font color=yellow>Good idea... /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif I could also put ugly little creatures on thier backs...Oh, the possibilities! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

You could also find out exactly which executives were responsible for tinkering with Crusade (Use a computer demon.), and make those executives, and everything to do with them <font color=green>STINK</font color=green>, like Elric did with Londo's quarters. [Evil Grin Smiley emotoicon]

Oh yes! And I would use those little flying demons Alwyn used on Crusade to destroy thier offices! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<font color=yellow>Oh yes! And I would use those little flying demons Alwyn used on Crusade to destroy thier offices! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

No, just make everything to do with them have the same irreversable BO. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

also, use your great powers of tech to find the missing B5 CGI files, copy them, keep the copy for yourself, and give the originals to JMS personally.

I'd put them all in a tight room with no ventalation, and keep casting the spell of B.O.! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back