• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Enid-Raye Adams launches her official website

RW, Gus Lynch (the Drazi Tirk) also has posted here a few times.

Oh, and a person from GVFX also posted here a couple of times as well (Slade). Too bad we can't get any one of them to tell us ANYTHING.
laugh.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

crazybillyo - who from GVFX posted here please!? I've tried to get in contact with them three times, and they've ignored me every time. I can maybe circumvent the rude people, and get through to someone who will answer me!
laugh.gif

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

Antony-The guy from GVFX is Alec McClymont, and he posted under the user name "Slade" in the thread called "TV Guide article deepens RANGERS timeline mystery" that can be found here in the Rangers forum.

------------------

Antony,

Are you the guy who emailed me a few weeks ago? If that's true, sorry I didn't answer I was a little busy at the time. I did forward your email on to certain people though, and I don't know what happened after that. If you still have my address, feel free to contact me again ok.

PS- This is not an open invitation for everyone to send me stuff, just so that's clear.

------------------
Alec McClymont, 3D Artist
3D Artist - GVFX

We live for the one. We die for the one.

Thanks Chris... I got off my lazy ass and actually searched about and found Slade's posts.

Hi Slade. Nope, I didn't email you. Not personally at least. I did email the general GVFX website address. I emailed again yesterday actually. I can keep emailing until they reply!
smile.gif

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

Ah I see. Well I'm not sure how often people check the general address, although I think it's quite regularly. One thing to keep in mind though...there are only 2 B5 fans in the company. I am one of them (the bigger one
laugh.gif
), so you might be coming off like a nutcase to whoever is reading your emails. Just a thought.

------------------
Alec McClymont, 3D Artist
3D Artist - GVFX

We live for the one. We die for the one.

Hey Slade,

A big hello and welcome to you too!
cool.gif

------------------
Sheridan to Bester:
And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thatfirellgirl:
wink.gif
i was lurking - and i'm flattered.
thanks for all the interest in my site.
as for the "bottom slap" photo, sometimes a minbari has to get down with her bada** self!
hugs,
enid-raye
p.s. antony is the bees knees!
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn! I'm offline for a couple weeks and I miss this?!?
frown.gif

As for the rest of you, told you so! Nyah! See? Enid-Raye agrees with me. Nothing wrong with complimenting a woman. Though now I feel bad, because I have yet to compliment Myriam Syrois, even though she's a very lovely lady.

Damn, now I'm falling into a trap. Next I'll have to tell Dylan Neal what a handsome man he is.
shocked.gif
You know what? From now on I keep my mouth shut.

As for the bottomslap pic, that had me laughing my ass off!
smile.gif
It's always cool to see an actor who's so different from the character they're playing.

BTW: Thanks for the reply, Enid-Raye! First time I've gotten a response from someone working on a project I'm a fan of. (Actually that's not true. I've had a response before from the writer of a show I watched. But it was a response to me telling him how much his writing sucks. Oh well.)

------------------
Lochley: You know what you are?

Gideon: Ruggedly handsome?

Lochley: A control freak!

Gideon: Can't I be both?

All right, I admit it, the cast is absolutely gorgeous. Of course, the last time a prospective science-fiction series had a completely and totally gorgeous cast we had Space: Above and Beyond shoved down our throats. (Ok, it really wasn't that bad. It had a lot of potential, and I still want to know what happened after the show got cancelled. I'm not saying it wasn't Melrose Space, 'cause in a way it was.)

I can’t say anything about the ladies other than the fact that they’re very pretty, but Dylan Neal is definitely quite handsome and every inch looking like a Ranger (we’ll see if he inherits the following of Marcus Cole, eh?). I haven’t seen many pictures of the others, but Mackenzie Grey seems, if not handsome, quite distinguished in an Eilersonian sort of way… more opinions later, as the way someone comes across is a large part of whether they’re attractive or not. And then, that only means the character, because it’s highly unlikely I’ll meet any of them in real life, and now I’m just rambling because I’m bored to tears at work…

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

Antony, your new forums are like a trip down memory lane!
grin.gif

What fun! But I should be doing laundry.
blush.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back