• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

FOTR easter eggs

That is wicked, Lyta! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks for sharing it. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Heck, I would like to have had the French & Saunders show as an extra (at a half hour long, I think it is unlikely to have been an Easter egg).

I saw it on BBC America, but I understand that 8 or 10 minutes got cut out of it to allow for commercials in a half hour time slot. Some of the bit cracked me up, like the reference to the "magic bird bath" during temptation of Galadriel scene.

The French and Saunders programme had other sketches as well as LOTR. If you took just those segments, it probably wouldn't be more than ten minutes.

Just downloaded the sketch.

You naughty Americans /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Back