• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Girfriend & B5

Re: Girlfriend & B5

I've seen a couple of episodes of Buffy, but I can't get into it. I personally don't like it enough to watch all of it. Buffy doesn't hold my attention at all.

Each to her own. I've met people who didn't like Star Wars, so after that I've learned that people have different tastes, and that not everything is considered good by everyone.

Believe it or not I've converted 2 girlfriends to B5, And I wasnt trying, I was always watching it and they saw it started enjoying it, and my current girlfriend went out and hired tapes to catch up on any she had missed.
My piont is B5 is that good you dont have to drag in people you play it and besides the arc eps sooner or later they will be hooked.
I was the same when I started watching, caught a few arc eps didnt get it saw a few great eps in s3 and well fan till death does us part.
And for the record male or female if you havent got tears in your eyes at the end of sleeping in light then your 5 days dead!
B5 has so much depth, emotion, action you name it that it can appeal to almost anyone.

I pity those who havent seen it, hopefully one day more people can come to appriecate JMS's epic and on that day we will get Rangers or crusade the series, or at least cooking with Kosh...Tonight on cooking with Kosh, Kosh prepares a wonderful addition to our old favourite spoo /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

>Please insert witty sig here< I'm way to tired to think right now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back