• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Interesting news on TV Guide channel

As some people here have said, a conflict between watching Rangers and college bowls would definitely force me to pick football. Watching sports live is part of the excitement. I personally won't tape games.

I don't see the wisdom in broadcasting Rangers on or right after New Year's day. I hope they don't pick a lousy time to air it, then claim that they can't do a series because no one watched it.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

I would watch Rangers over football any day, unless it was the Cleveland Browns playing. Then I would be in a real quandry because I love B5 and the Browns.
shocked.gif
But I guess I would pick the football game if it came down to it, because chances are they would show the Rangers movie again. College football, I could care less about, and most pro games too, for that matter. But when the Browns are on, I watch the games or listen to them on the radio whenever I can.
smile.gif

------------------
Sheridan to Bester:
And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazybillyo:
Someone should start a countdown for the days/hours/minutes until it shows. I wonder who could possibly do that...?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sort of started that with the "150 days and counting..." thread, but now that there's this January 1 date being thrown out there, we're no longer sure enough about the airdate for Rangers to do something like a countdown. I think the Jan. 1 date was just a mistake by the TV Guide Channel, but it does add enough uncertainty to preclude a countdown.

I really hope that it airs on Jan. 2, because that's my birthday, and I can't think of a better birthday present.

------------------

Well, you could always get one of the XXX Days until Christmas things and add 6+ days to it.
laugh.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back