• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

JMS RESUME

Technomage Roanna-

It's still looking quite good, actually. I haven't been posting to the board very often because I've been working through my senior thesis and my Fulbright Grant application. I'm one busy little writer, I have a position doing staff writing for a number of magazines next year, and... well, let's just say that I'm on my way. I may never get into TV, but I will definitely have a resume as long as JMS's. Someday. I'm only twenty-one, so I have about twenty-odd years to match it, don't I?
smile.gif

Thanks,
Channe, who is currently buried under prospectuses and grad school crap. Literally.

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:

because I've been working through my senior thesis and my Fulbright Grant application. I'm one busy little writer...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good for you, and good luck.
smile.gif
Where do you plan on going with the Fulbright?

Ro

------------------
I have no surviving
enemies. At all.

Galen

Australia. I have a lot of stiff competition - 150 applicants for 17 spots. I've gotta make sure my project is special enough. Right now, it's a salamander in a world of academic crocodiles. I hope to make it an alligator by October.

------------------
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
Australia. I have a lot of stiff competition - 150 applicants for 17 spots.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it always is. I was trying to go to England, way back in the day.
smile.gif

I didn't make the cut, unfortunately. Hope you'll be outback bound with your gator...

Ro

------------------
I have no surviving
enemies. At all.

Galen

Channe:

Very best of luck!

Out of curiosity, what is it about Down Under -- or what programs are being offerred there -- that you think will make you a better writer?

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

[This message has been edited by Mondo Londo (edited August 15, 2001).]

It's not that, it's what I want to DO that necessitates me working in Australia.
smile.gif
More besides that I cannot say (you wouldn't believe how many people are bloodthirsty to take your topic).

------------------
--

Wow, channe, best of luck to ya!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Sheridan to Bester:
And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> More besides that I cannot say <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The proper Babylon 5 quotation (perpetrated by none other than JMS himself) is:

"Morden Dat, I cannot say."
laugh.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back