• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Just watched War Without an End

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jnk5y:
<font color=yellow>what lose ends? I'm very curious</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Garibaldi and Sinclair may has caught the assassin but did not catch the assassin's boss. The Deputy Commander of Babylon 5 was working under Psi Corps control. How G'Kar got involved with a member of the Minbari Warrior Class. Probably a few other things as well.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hypatia:
<font color=yellow>remember the "unexpected door" that Kosh II said that Sheridan's attack had opened. I admit I never fully understood this line, either. Za'Hadum was hardly destroyed by that attack, Sheridan really just knocked out one part of their colony. Even Morden didn't die in the attack. He was, shall we say, worse for the wear, but he was not killed.

I'll just have to wait for the episodes to come around again so I can watch them again.

It is fun to debate, though, is it not? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Yes.

It could have been at this point that the Vorlons realised that they were not just playing another round in their 1,000,000 old game with the Shadows but the final round.

In all previous rounds it is likely that only the First Ones got to Z'ha'dum. This time a member of the younger races had done it.

A further possibility for the window is Sheridan uniting the younger races. Justin commented on this being a problem for the Shadows.

Maybe, it is all of these incidents.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Doctor Gonzo:
<font color=yellow>Hypatia, now you know why Vorlons don't talk much. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
LOL! Yes, it's much MUCH safer that way, isn't it? /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by A_M_Swallow:
<font color=yellow>Good morning Mr Hypatia.

You mission impossible, if you choose to accept it, is over the next 1000 years to -
Drive the Shadows off Z'ha'dum.
Infect the Galaxy with telepaths.
Organise the Earth-Minbari War.
Arrange for the building of the Great Machine.
Arrange of the Building of Babylon 4 and 5.
Send Kosh as the Vorlon Ambassador to Babylon 5.
Arrange for Babylon 4 to be sent back in time with Valen/Sinclair.
Ensure the blood line of Lyta.
Possibly help in making Sheridan, Garibaldi and Delenn.
Show the Minbari how to make Whitestars.
Possibly a few other things.

Good luck Jim.

This messenger will self destruct in 20 years.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Who's Jim?

How the heck did Jim get my address anyway?

Is a "Whitestar" a drink? 'SSSSSok then, cause I can mix any drink..... (eyes rolling back)...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back