• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Kosh's creepy dream sequence

Re: Kosh\'s creepy dream sequence

Maybe Kosh knew that Sheridan would be key to the coming Shadow war and he wanted to "condition" him so to speak. ;)

Yes, I think that's very much the case. For one thing, Valen would have told Kosh that Sheridan would replace Sinclair as B5 commander, ally himself with Delenn and be instrumental in stealing B4. So whereas Kosh had avoided council meetings and other contact with Sinclair, for fear of interfering with the time line, he made a point of attending the meetings after Sheridan took command and obviously regarded Sheridan as important. (Enough for Kosh to leave his encounter suit to rescue him at the end of S2.)

Regards,

Joe

Re: Kosh\'s creepy dream sequence

Excellently thought out, Joe, I never connected Kosh's reclusiveness prior to Sheridan's arrival with concern for keeping the timestreams stable....

Makes me feel all the more sorry for Kosh, though. If he and Valen were good buds back in 1260, it must have been a little painful to see the guy who's going to be your friend walk through life, and you're unable to say a thing to him.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back