• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

News post: Gus Lynch to star in Dark Angel

Welcome, PriyaHubbard!
smile.gif

Bakana, I don't think that was a typo. E-mail addresses don't show up in the current e-mail field, whether you enter them or not. So if someone wants to have the mail address show up in her profile, she pretty much has to enter it on some other field.

Of course, one could just always stick it to the end of the signature.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Narns, Humans, Centauri... we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time." - G'Kar, Mind War
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

What does "I'm hot" have to do with liking Gus? Hmm.... I smell a stalker!

------------------
"You're going to die screaming and I'm going to watch."
-- Charlie, The Long Kiss Goodnight.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
What does "I'm hot" have to do with liking Gus? Hmm.... I smell a stalker!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I smell a sockpuppet, but then - I'm the evil, paranoid type.

------------------
"I know how you're feeling... You don't know whether to kiss me or kill me."
"I'm a black widow spider you idiot - I can do both." (hear it)
-- Silverbolt & Blackarachnia, "The Agenda, part 2", Beast Wars

drakh@spamcop.net

I wonder if Tirk speaks in macros, too? Hmm.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PriyaHubbard:
Thanks, Deviot.

I haven't actually seen B5. But, I will definitely be watching on January 19, 2002! And I will be praying that the pilot gets picked up, if only to see Gus
in action, weekly!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As Docter Gonzo said Gus does play a Drazi named Tirk in B5LR so he will always be under prosthetics.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
Thanks for having me, and for letting me get to know B5.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey ehy everyone is welcome here as long as well behaved
smile.gif

If you havn't seen babylon 5 and crusade I really recommend it as they are great shows.
And will give you allot of background info for legend of the rangers. Which isn't needed but is relevant and will enhance you viewing pleasure
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
I have had a good ole search around the site, and the many postings of Gus. Tell me, does he come here often? I would really like a chance to tell him how much he has meant to me, and my dreams.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gus does visit here quite often especially latly. You will get your chance
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

[This message has been edited by Deviot (edited December 10, 2001).]

Gus!! She's throwin' herself atcha! Go deep! Go deep!

You know what I really think? It's Gus. Writing himself letters. First the rubber jacket thing, now this. I'm getting suspicious....I'm calling the wife.

Of course if you are real, and really adore Gus and have dreamt about him, then, well....got friends?

"bb"

And Antony, just because someone wants to show their undying affection for someone they have adored and tied up in their mind a million times, does stalker not she make.

She just likes to play dress-up too. Needs a good actor with staying power and a real commitment to character. I'll leave now.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dean Marshall:
You know what I really think? It's Gus. Writing himself letters. First the rubber jacket thing, now this. I'm getting suspicious....I'm calling the wife.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, LOL, I am *not* going to be able to watch on January 19th with a straight face!

Tygirwulf, hide those pictures you and I took last week of Dean and Warren at that bar! Quick! PSST! No! BEHIND the ones we took from the alcove!!!

smile.gif

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

[This message has been edited by channe (edited December 10, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dean Marshall:
...I'm calling the wife.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aw, Christ! Gus is Married???? Shucks. Well, so am I, but what the spice (that's plural for spouse) don't know... eh?

And yes, I am real. Very real.

------------------
Gus is Great
bubbadeeuk@yahoo.co.uk

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PriyaHubbard:
Aw, Christ! Gus is Married???? Shucks. Well, so am I, but what the spice (that's plural for spouse) don't know... eh?

And yes, I am real. Very real.
[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The idea of courtly love hasn't gone away - it's still poking around in fan-actor relationships...
tongue.gif

Mmmph. I said I was going away. I lied. Dear me. I've gotta stop working these kinds of hours and learn how to sleep again.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

Back