• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

R4 S5 DVDs *sigh*

raia

So... it's good to see the success that the R2 chaps have had in getting their discs replaced, but I haven't seen anything about having the similar problems fixed in R4.

Has anyone had any luck?

More importantly - does anyone know who to write to so that I can do my bit to get this problem fixed, if it hasn't actually happened yet?
(I'm in Australia)

Cheers!

Hi Raia,

I've not heard anything about R4 replacement discs. When I rang to speak to some company drone a couple of months ago, they told me that this was unlikely to be fixed. However, that was before I saw that WHV in the UK were sending out R2 replacement discs.

So I have written to Warner Home Video (Australia) a couple of days ago, outlining the problem, expressing my anger at the stuff up, and asking them if they will do what WHV (UK) has done.

If you want to write to them, this is the address:

Warner Home Video
235 Pyrmont St Pyrmont NSW 2009
Ph: (02) 9552 8700

Cheers,

Ok, thanks.

Yeah, seeing that R2 got replacements gave me fresh hope as well, so I will write to that address - hopefully if enough people do so, we might get replacements.

Still, I see lots of the box sets in the shops, so I guess someone out there is buying them - but I don't actually know that many R4 dvd buying Babylon 5 fans. Hopefully some more lurk on this site, and feel motivated to do something!

I only know the problem is there, myself, because I read about it on this site and specifically looked for it - I'm converting my housemates, and we're only up to season 3, and I'm not watching the rest, to preserve them from spoilers.

Anyway, many thanks Oatley.
Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back