• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Season 2 DVD Boxed Set PREVIEW HERE

The above post was edited solely to correct a typo in an earlier message that I wrote, and which Andrew quoted above.

Andrew:

I still have no idea what your comment about networks and demographics means, and to that we can now add whatever relationship you do or don't have with American television networks for me to puzzle over. :)

Regards,

Joe

The above post was edited solely to correct a typo in an earlier message that I wrote, and which Andrew quoted above.

Andrew:

I still have no idea what your comment about networks and demographics means, and to that we can now add whatever relationship you do or don't have with American television networks for me to puzzle over. :)

Regards,

Joe

The biggest demographic groups have traditionally been women and working class; they do have a big overlap. The big networks have aimed programs at these groups.

What the Warner Brothers Network shows I do not care - they do not broadcast in Britain so I cannot that channel.

Warner Bothers the Studio made Babylon 5, which I do watch. Any spin off will probably be made by Warner Brothers the studio.

The Sci-Fi and/or TNT Networks would pay for Crusade or Babylon 5 the Second Generation. With luck I will be able to see the retransmission on British TV. That gives me a possible indirect supplier-customer relationship with those networks.

Working class women are not big viewers of the Sci-Fi and TNT Networks, so paying for programs aimed at that demographic is likely to be a waste of the channels money.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back