• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Season Two

Just as much as most men watched Baywatch for the story /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

So, I asked JMS a pointed question about confirming or denying what Michael Cassutt said in his article. This is his reply:

Aug.10.2002
<font color="orange">As I'd mentioned at ComicCon, MGM and Showtime are in negotiations but there has not yet been a formal, official notification of renewal. They still have to make the financial deal work.

jms</font color>

Anyone care to interpret that? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Tell JMS that if he doesn't stop talking like a god-damned fortune cookie, there's nothing you can do for him /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

That is too damn funny and if I was brave enough, I just might do that. I dare someone else go into RASTB5M and post that though! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

I would if I knew how to find it..I find your page on google if I type RASTB5M into google

Great news! I totally love Jeremiah and want a Season 2. I think Showtime would lost much is they let go a great show like this.

Ok I posted it. I hope the mods don't weed it out because it contained god-damned /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

Gwaa my post isn't popping up.
Must have been because of the god-damned god-damn.

Patience dear ChiLI. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif It took forever for mine to show up and if they allow posts like the "God Forsaken Cuisine" one, then I wouldn't worry about the mild swearing. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back