• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Series commitment looks to be imminent

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RW7427:
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RW will celebrate with Pepsi, thank you very much!
Puts on roller skates and flies around the room! (My version of the happy dance---I'd rather do it on skates!
laugh.gif
)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
And on behalf of our friend Mariah from the B5LR chatroom, I'd like to add a great big "Ootah!!!!" to that!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
Sheridan to Bester:
And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino:
hypatia:

That wasn't Sci-Fi, that was your local cable or satellite provider. Sci-Fi only added a West Coast Feed earlier this year, until then everything went out on Eastern Time. Your provider either didn't switch you over, or did and switched you back. In that case, they screwed up, and you need to call them to complain. A lot of local cable outfits on the West Coast apparently never bothered to switch, because I've seen similar reports on other boards in the past few months. But I'm told that most providers will change to the correct feed if enough people ask (or if a few people ask loudly enough.
smile.gif
)

Regards,

Joe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, Joe. I know some people like the later hours, though, so it might be that I'm in the minority. As I said, good old VCR.
smile.gif

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

Chris:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Are you just saying that because nothing is set in stone, or is there a specific reason why it might start later than February?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A couple of reason suggest themselves.

The reason they estimated a February start date is that JMS expected to finish shooting "TWCBN" around then, which would make that the earliest date he could start Rangers. Now the premiere date on "TWCBN" has been moved up from late March (not sure by how much), which, perversely, might delay the start of work on Rangers.

An earlier start date for shooting "TWCBN" could slow down post-production on the Rangers movie (which might explain the January airdate) because there are only so many hours in the day. (The start date could only be moved up by about a week, for various reasons, which may mean that the total time available for "TWCBN" has been reduced, depending on when it is supposed to launch.)

Plus the need to have more "TWCBN" episodes out of post-production sooner to meet the earlier premiere date might make it impossible to start Rangers in Februrary. JMS may still be spotting music or FX for "TWCBN."

Or he may just have decided to build a "break" between the two into his schedule to get some much-needed rest.
smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

JMS, rest? Never!

The later date is just something I heard... that it would probably be later before they got back into gear.

To balance thse positive comments, the official line has once again been issued that is "wait and see" on the telemovie.

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back