• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Short story contest II

hehe... it would be cool to have an alternate ending to Z´Ha´Dum, it doesn´t have to be a parody. Imagine what if Sheridan did die. Unfortunately I suck as a writer.

Anyways i thought i would give you the end of the story:

Back inside the room:

Justin: Hey! You brought him back. Very well Anna.
John: How´s the spidy guy? I hope he didn´t take it personally.
Morden: He´s recovering... thanks. anyways let me explain to you again why Chaos is cool and how its thanks to the wars Hitler and Bush started we have StarFuries right now.
John: Dude, I don´t care. I got my hot Melis- i mean Anna back back. Ill do what you want.
Kosh: You messed up real good, you know. Order won´t be proved superior to chaos now.
John: ... And I care because?
Anna: Who are you talking to, Johny?
John: Who? Kosh, the big moron, who else.
Kosh: Only you can hear me.
John: What?! Oh my god, people must have been thinking im nuts. Get out of my head!
Kosh: Understanding is a three edged sword.
John: What?
Kosh: Listen to the music, not the song.
John: What are you talking about?
Kosh: If you go to Z´Ha´Dum you will die.
John: Yeah, yeah, i already know that one. Just go away, or die, or whatever.
Kosh: Vorlons are immortal, and you threw my encounter suit into the sun. Im afraid we are stuck together forever.

John takes a gun and shoots himself. End of story.

What about a story that has an ending that we all know about but written from different characters points of view? I don't know..just brainstorming. As much as I like B5 sometimes I can't remember the continuity....
tongue.gif

Good one Fas... how about like this.

Kosh: Me and my shadow ...
Sheridan: Stop singing that da*n song!!
Kosh: ... strolling down the avenue ...
Sheridan: I will kill myself if you don't stop!!
Kosh: ... Me and my shadow ...
Sheridan: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Kosh: ... Not a soul to tell our troubles too ...
Londo: Oooh I like that song (begins to sing)
(sheridan takes his own life)
Sheridan sees Kosh beyond the rim
Sheridan: Why you little...

Wow i just realized this isn't very funny. Oh well.

Good idea, Glacophane. I've always wondered what Corwin was thinking when everyone else left the station for one reason or another and he was left in charge.

Sheridan captured, Ivanova out fighting, Garibaldi gone slightly mad and turning traitor, Delenn off dealing with the Minbari civil war.

Basically the two people left in charge are Zack and Corwin, and what do they know?

I don't know how it would have worked, precisely, but I envisioned this scene where the two of them came to G'Kar and asked for some advice, because everyone else in the Army of Light had disappeared elsewhere.

The other thing is what was Lyta doing during most of season 3? Kosh had her visit lots of planets but I suspect that she was not just sightseeing. I suspect that she was organising support and supplies for the Army of Light in some secret way.

Hey, Antony. Didn't you say we could see some "runner up" stories from the Haloween short story contest?

You never got around to doing that, did you? Can we ever see some of the runner-ups or are they lost by now?
frown.gif

Good luck with the move, Ant. I see from the note on the top of the page that it will be today or tomorrow.

I would love everyone to see my Halloween story, but like a dummy, I never made a seperate copy. Ant has the only one. :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

Back