• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

So am I the only one who doesn't like the Ranger uniforms?

Re: So am I the only one who doesn\'t like the Ranger uniforms?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jimmy:
I envy people who can sew. I'm rather short so I can do cuffs, put back buttons, but that's about it. The tailor down the block gets brisk business from me.
crazy.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey; the sewing is the easy part. I have enormous trouble finding the right material. I was looking today for that black diamond padded material that is used for the new uniforms. Can I find it in my home town?

No.
mad.gif

I'm going to have to have a trip to London or MK to get this outfit sewn.

------------------
Ranger Elenopa

"You can get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you can with just a kind word"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:
Well, Lennier did say that, even on Minbar, that fabric is difficult to get.
tongue.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does he do mail-order?
laugh.gif

------------------
Ranger Elenopa

"You can get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you can with just a kind word"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elenopa:
Does he do mail-order?
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll put in my order and gladly pay shipping.
cool.gif

------------------
"Personal journal, Captain Matthew Gideon, continue. It's now three days since our visitors arrived on behalf of Earthgov's Political Affairs Office. There is apparently some concern with how our work here is being perceived back home. They've been assigned to "help" us. Before their tour is finished, I may have to kill them. Assuming, Lt. Matheson doesn't beat me to it."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Hey; the sewing is the easy part. I have enormous trouble finding the right material. I was looking today for that black diamond padded material that is used for the new uniforms.
Can I find it in my home town?

No.

I'm going to have to have a trip to London or MK to get this outfit sewn. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Lennier did say that, even on Minbar, that fabric is difficult to get.
tongue.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back