• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Drakh Pleague

Ok,

I read that book series, I just seem to have forgot that little detail, which was probably mentioned in the book in passing. I read that trilogy first, then the Psi-Corps, then now just finishing up the Techno-Mage trilogy. Is it any wonder how a little detail like that slipped by me?
wink.gif

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

Are you sure about when the last book in the trilogy was released? It just seems that Legions of Fire has been on my bookcase for awhile now. I dunno, it still seems to me that spoilers should be reserved for things that really are spoilers ... If someone were to post the script to B5:LOTR, for example, I'd have to call that a spoiler ... same thing for the unproduced scripts of Crusade ... or maybe even a novel that was released in past few months, or yet to be published novel ... or outline for a novel... Either way works for me I suppose, since I don't post spoilers ... or at least I don't think that I do, which was the point I was making from the beginning.

------------------
"Dawn's in trouble? Must be Tuesday." -- Buffy Summers, "Once More With Feeling."

Latest posts

Members online

Back