• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The family of the man behind John J. Sheridan.

Since it was me whoe started this topic guess I can change it up abit. About 3 years ago I was sitting at this alleyway cafe in the French Quarter of New Orleans when me and my sitting mates noticed the person sitting amung a group at another table. We kept saying he looked like someone...we just couldn't say who. Well after about an hour or so we ended up nailing it on the head. It was the actor who played RoboCop in the first Robo movie. Another one of those what the hell moments in someones life. lol Just had to throw that in.

Maven

------------------
I see a world gone mad.

Peter Weller.

------------------
You're speaking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Maid Marian
Fluently! Errol Flynn as Robin Hood
You're talking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Arabella Bishop
I trust I'm not obscure. Errol Flynn as Dr. Peter Blood

Pallindromes of the month: Snug was I, ere I saw guns.
Doom an evil deed, liven a mood.

My brushes with fame:

At age 11, shook hands with Leonard Nimoy at Time Square Stores (TSS) in Levittown, NY.

At age 16, met William Shatner after his performance at Hofstra University.

9 months ago - Met Regis Philbin in failed attempt to make it to the hot seat on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?"

4 months ago - Saw Terry Bradshaw at Orlando International Airport. Left him alone.

3 months ago - Found myself standing next to Steven Segal at Orlando International Airport. Left him alone too (it's a NY thing).

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say.
This was one. No.... *tsk tsk*
No. Not good.
Not supposed to mention... "one", or... THE one.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

it's a NY thing lol

------------------
I see a world gone mad.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back