• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The time I met Sheridan, Anna, and Garibaldi

Bigger vertically, or horizontally? He's gotten really fat.

Has he? :( This was around 1998 I think, and he was sitting down so I don't know how tall he is (6'+?). But every time I see a celebrity in the flesh after getting used to seeing them on TV (it happened a lot when I was living in central London), they always seem to look bigger. Must be some kind of optical illusion.

Has he? :( This was around 1998 I think, and he was sitting down so I don't know how tall he is (6'+?). But every time I see a celebrity in the flesh after getting used to seeing them on TV (it happened a lot when I was living in central London), they always seem to look bigger. Must be some kind of optical illusion.

Really? Over 6 ft? That would be a bit jarring, I had him figured for about 5'10".

:( I can't picture him heavy...and he's got to be tall. I don't remember noticing a huge height difference in scenes where he's standing next to Bruce so he's got to be over 6'. I think Bruce is 6'2" or 6'3" so :D he's up there!

:( I can't picture him heavy...and he's got to be tall. I don't remember noticing a huge height difference in scenes where he's standing next to Bruce so he's got to be over 6'. I think Bruce is 6'2" or 6'3" so :D he's up there!

From what I recall, Bruce is 6'4" and Jerry is 6'2", both above average.

Well, I wanted to make sure hal the tool knew about this first, but it has been a couple of days and he hasn't even read my PM, so I will be moving this thread to the appropriate forum shortly.

Joe

Latest posts

Members online

Back