• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

"Titans" -Warriors of Virtue

Re: \"Titans\" -Warriors of Virtue

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Ok, if we're the One, which One am I? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At my age, I'll take "The One who Was".

You and Warren can fight over the other two.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say.
This was one. No.... *tsk tsk*
No. Not good.
Not supposed to mention... "one", or... THE one.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

I'm the Delenn-figure here, so I'll be The One Who Is.

And we gotta find a place to put babylon six.

Guess what? I can post another story section tonight! Killer!
smile.gif
Stay tuned.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Babylon 6 have very sad life, probably have very sad death. But still, there is symmetry.

No no no no, not Babylon _6_ ! _Babylon_ 6 !

LOL !

Been busy with psychology coursework but then on the 13th I'm flying to Vancouver where I'm going to be for a month staying
with my mom and dad.

I'm in the UK, btw and I _am_ English
smile.gif

------------------

All right then - babylon six is the Zathras of this thread. *grin*

Post coming up.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Ack!
shocked.gif
That means he'll be coming with me!

Just kiddin', mate!
laugh.gif

------------------
No. Not good.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

INT. SHUTTLE - ISHNU - NIGHT

There's a sense of urgency within the shuttle. Reg, Mar, and Downey have the shuttle's interior guts-open. Daly, at the front console, mutters underneath his breath.

DALY
No, again.

MAR
This better?

DALY
A little. I need more routed to the sensors.

MAR
Impossible.

DALY
C'mon, Natalie, you can get me more.

MAR
Of course, sir.

Reg winces, and one hand goes to his leg. Chenei - who had previously been standing in the back, looking useless - moves forward.

CHENEI
Let me check your leg.

DALY
Do it quick. We don't have much time.

Chenei moves to kneel next to Reg - who doesn't look very happy having to stop working for this.

She opens a scanner, and leans forward, checking the bandage around his leg. The scanner beeps.

REG
What's up?

Chenei, with startled eyes, looks up at Reg, and back down at the scanner.

CHENEI
Nothing. You're fine.

She gets up, and moves to the back of the room, once more. To remain unobtrusive. But not before she alters something on the scanner - and closes it.

CUT TO:

Daly. His scanner is open, laying on the console beside his arm. It lets out a small beep not unlike Chenei's. He picks it up, reads it - and his eyes immediately go to Chenei. Who is looking at him.

He then moves his eyes to Reg, watches the kid for a moment. Whatever's on that scanner is obviously cause for concern.

------------------

EXT. TITANS DEBRIS FIELD

The shuttle from the SHADOWS is clamped to the hull of the TITANS, a tubular airlock connects the mamoth ship to the small craft.

LANGLEY'S VOICE
Anyone, anywhere, whatever
the injuries. We get them
and we bring them back ...

INT. SHUTTLE AIRLOCK

LANGLEY at the airlock, crewmembers behind her, wearing bulky HAZMAT suits.

LANGLEY
Got it ?

The crewmembers nod.

INT. TITANS CORRIDOR

Holed in various places through to space and
with zero grav. The team from the SHADOWS clunks along with clear determination.

LANGLEY
(filtered thru' suit)
Anything, people ?

A woman in a green hazmat suit holds up her sensor device and nods.

TECHNICIAN
Nine ...

LANGLEY
Dang ...

TECHNICIAN
Wait ... Captain ... you
want to see this ... we
_need_ to get to a portal.

LANGLEY
Why ?

Langley and the tech head to a vast rip in the bulkhead where they can percieve the mamoth CCS SHADOWS hanging nearby ...

And a glowing ball of energy rising through the atmosphere.

EXT. ISHNU

MAR, DALY, CHENEI and the others are pulled away from their - discovery - as the ball of energy illuminates the shuttle, through the crack in the bulkhead and the main screen.

EXT. SPACE - ABOVE ISHNU

The energy sphere smashes into the SHADOWS.

INT. TITANS CORRIDOR

LANGLEY sees the sphere collide with the SHADOWS and there is an earth shattering explosion, light pours outwards ...

DISSOLVE THROUGH TO ...

------------------

Ok, if I write any more, I know I'm going to make a major continuity error. I'm going to go back and scan the previous few pages of posts to make sure I'm going where I should be going.

Until then, though -

--

OUTGOING MESSAGE

To: Degas Base - R. Cooley

Violation of contract strictures Baker-8 Manual #2948-53 pgs 78-9. Do not dispatch.

What the hell is going on out there, Rich?

Callenegra

------------------

Oooh. Guys. I'm completely lost.

------------------

I think Bakana wants us to drop the other shoe already.

Here's what I'll do. I'm goona post at lunchtime so Channe can proceed. I've just accepted a new position to start on January 7th (with a 10% raise and great potential).

Chances are you won't hear much from me after that date. Counting out holidays and weekends, we have about 17 days together to wrap up the story (if you like).

Get ready, here we go!

Damn the resonance scans! Full speed ahead!"
"Pedal to the metal, Commander!

------------------
No. Not good.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by B5_Obsessed:
Here's what I'll do. I'm goona post at lunchtime so Channe can proceed. I've just accepted a new position to start on January 7th (with a 10% raise and great potential).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good job, Obsessed! Make some money for me ('cause I don't have any!
smile.gif
)

THANK YOU!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Chances are you won't hear much from me after that date. Counting out holidays and weekends, we have about 17 days together to wrap up the story (if you like). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think we should wrap it up. A story isn't a story without a beginning (already done), a middle (the shoe thing, right now) and an end. Besides, a story that goes on and on soon becomes tiresome. We have a great chance for a great ending.
smile.gif

Pedal to the metal.

And remember, when you're writing this - not every story has a happy ending. And it's only tragedy when it happens to people you love. And I still have to do a review of what's gone already, 'cause I'm not sure anymore of who talked to whom, or if something was said.

Now, where's that other shoe? I put it around here, somewhere...

------------------

Oo. You'd better! That rocked, and fit in QUITE well with what I have planned. Here come the shoes, folks, and the payoffs.

-

INT. SHUTTLE

There is a moment when all heads in the shuttle turn - and a great light reflects in their eyes, and they're unable to turn away, horror burning in their veins. After a moment a galvanized Daly leans over the console, slamming his hand into the comm buttons.

DALY
TITANS!! Titans!! Come in, Titans!!

He gets nothing but static. He looks up, his face a snarl. Behind him, the others jump to attention.

DALY
I want a picture?

MAR
What the hell?

DOWNEY
Get him a picture, a picture!

REG
Working on it.

DALY
NOW!

MAR
On it.

Mar slides into the co-pilot's seat while Downey works on a side console. Daly, at the pilot's, works with a quiet desperation of a man who has death on his soul. Chenei comes up behind them, one hand on the seats, half-petrified.

CHENEI
That was the same sort of weapon used to destroy the Titans. Some sort of concentrated energy. I didn't know it was possible.

DOWNEY
Yeah, but obviously - GOT it.

Five heads converge over Downey's console. A very faint picture emerges on a viewscreen near him: two hulks, one recognizable as the Titans, the other - burning with fires quickly extinguished by the vacuum of space.

MAR
Who were they?

DALY (broken)
That's Sakura's ship. The Shadow. See, it's got the new enhancements to its solar array - here.

A silence descends.

DALY
Downey, can we lift off?

DOWNEY (automatically moving to the pilot's chair)
Yessir.

DALY
Mar, take helm, keep us low. Get us as close as you can to the alien city without being spotted. No closer than a klick. Reg, you ok?

REG (swallowing)
Of course, sir.

A moment passes as Daly looks him over. Passing inspection, Daly nods.

DOWNEY
Liftoff in three, two, one.

The camera pans from Daly - who has better things to do - to Chenei, who casts herself back into a seat, but meets Reg's gaze with her own, inscrutable one.

------------------

Mmm. My silly attempt at visual parallelism.

--

INT. HENDERSON'S CELL - ISHNU

A close angle on Henderson, who awakens. The moment she does so, the wall releases her, and she slides to the ground. Moments later, withered hands push her back up against the wall. The Old Man crouches before her. Nausea passes over her face, and her head lolls to one side - revealing a Vai device not unlike Keller's.

OLD MAN
Hello, child. Don't worry. I'm here to take care of you.

INT. TITAN SHUTTLE - ISHNU

The ride is jerky. Those not strapped in the back have their hands gripping handles. Reg, gripping one of the seat handles towards the back, all of a sudden looks like he was punched in the stomach.

INT. HENDERSON'S CELL

Henderson's POV: the Old Man is fuzzy, seen from a faraway perspective. His words penetrate, but slowly.

INT. TITAN SHUTTLE

Reg looks around at the others, who are busy. Then to Chenei, who is watching him intently. His mouth opens, but nothing comes out.

INT. HENDERSON'S CELL

As before.

OLD MAN
You're feeling better, aren't you, now. Good girl. You're the first, you know. The first who is going to succeed. You gave us the key. They're very happy with you. You should be proud of yourself. You'll meet your brother soon.

INT. SHUTTLE

Reg opens his mouth.

REG
Doctor -

Chenei, attempting to stand, goes for her medical kit.

CHENEI
Reg. Talk to me, Reg.

REG
Doctor!

A sharp jolt slides through the shuttle, and Chenei is cast forward on her way across, losing her balance. She is thrown into a bulkhead head-first. There is a sickening crack and Chenei falls, in a heap. Reg, horrified, staggers back again, hand holding handle, and pain crosses his face.

INT. HENDERSON'S CELL

As before. Henderson's POV.

OLD MAN
We're very proud of you...

Pulling out of Henderson's head, the camera transitions and focuses on the Old Man, and Henderson's exterior - which glows somewhat. Her skin has become iridescent, flowing with the same sort of light we saw on the walls and the roofs of the alien city.

Henderson curls into a ball, and her mouth gasps open in pain. The Old Man takes her head - and places it in his lap, stroking hair which is fast being transformed... there's something about this, though, that's not tender. It's just to keep her stable.

OLD MAN
It's only for a few minutes.

INT. SHUTTLE

Daly has seen Chenei fall. So has Downey - Downey falls beside her, and touches the blood at her temple.

DOWNEY
She's unconscious.

REG (screaming)
Leo!

The shuttle's bumpy atmospheric haze accentuates the strangeness of the scene - Reg's face, transformed, iridescent, his hands, his fingernails becoming pools of strange light. There's nothing angelic about it, however - darkness clouds his eyes. He falls to his knees in pain.

------------------

*fastening seatbelt*
shocked.gif

------------------
No. Not good.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

Hee-hee-hee.

Told you.
smile.gif

------------------

Hmm. The best way to read this is to try to "watch" it in your brain... otherwise you'll get lost following it as text.

I didn't edit this much, 'cause I don't have time. I had a lot of fun writing it. Let me know what you think.

--

INT. ISHNU - SHUTTLE

More of a bumpy ride. Daly and Mar try to keep the craft stabilized; in the soft Ishnu dawn we can see the shuttle skimming the trees in a very worrying fashion.

DOWNEY
Captain! We have to set down!

DALY
Hold your horses, Leo, we're slightly busy -

EXT. ISHNU - FOREST - DAWN

The shuttle hovers above the trees for a moment, and drops quickly into a clearing. There is a slight rustling among the trees, but nothing more. The thick vegetation swallows the craft.

INT. ISHNU - SHUTTLE

As before. The shuttle's mechanical cries recede to a minimum as Reg's cries of pain crescendo and the boy writhes on the ground, victim to the strange light consuming him.

MAR
We're going to barely be able to fly this thing out of here, Captain.

Daly rises as soon as he can, as does Mar; Mar immediately begins to tend to Chenei, while Daly moves to assist Downey in Reg's stabilization.

DOWNEY
What's happening to him?

Daly's eyes darken at the question.

DALY
Vai.

Downey reacts - how does he know this?

DOWNEY
Should we sedate him?

Reg moves violently. Flashes of light and of color, of darkness and of starlight, move across his features and through him.

DALY
We need Chenei.

MAR
I'm trying.

Mar holds a hypo in front of her face, and closes her eyes for a moment, muttering a silent prayer. She then raises it to Chenei's wrist, and presses the release. There's a SOUND as we CUT TO -

INT. HENDERSON'S CELL

The quiet, soft sounds of the building are a contrast to the interior of the shuttle. We only focus on the Old Man's face, as he looks down at Henderson. We see nothing of her.

OLD MAN
See. It's not so bad. It's almost over.

His eyes are tender, almost as if he's looking down at a baby, a father comforting a child. A moment later, he moves.

Seeing things from a wider angle, the Old Man has now lain Henderson on the floor and is busy removing something from her neck. The device comes off in his hand, charred at the edges. We see nothing of Henderson's face, or skin. Just her hair, in disarray. Funny - it seems to be almost - translucent.

The Old Man shifts, and places the device in his pocket. Sitting on his haunches, he watches in great interest as she stirs. He offers a hand.

Henderson, whose face or skin we still do not see, moves, shudders. After a moment, she pushes herself up onto her elbows, then her hands.

Her hands are nearly translucent. Within a barely recognizable framework of silver skin run veins of a thousand different colors - veins, conduits, call them what you will. Henderson, tentatively, is helped to her feet by the Old Man.

OLD MAN
You see now, don't you?

Henderson doesn't answer, as she stands - and the camera moves to view her face.

The features are still Henderson's, but the apricot, soft humanity is gone. Quicksilver skin flashes with a thousand colors, conduits briefly visible. She resembles the exterior of the Vai city in every way.

She looks up, expressionless, at the Old Man - and reaches out a finger, to touch his hand.

OLD MAN (exuberant)
It's glorious, isn't it?

HENDERSON
Yes.

Her voice has remained the same. Upon hearing this, the Old Man shakes his head, face falling.

OLD MAN
No, we can't have that. You must be able to communicate with -

He moves to take her by the forearm. She refuses, knocking his arm aside. He reacts in surprise.

HENDERSON
Why?

OLD MAN
They are dying. As you did.

HENDERSON
I'm very much alive. I feel the power here.

She raises her hands, looking at them. They flash with impossible blackness.

OLD MAN
Yes. You are alive. But Katherine is dead.

HENDERSON (slightly unconvinced)
I am Katharine.

OLD MAN
You know the truth.

Close on Henderson - whose black, alien eyes betray nothing. No fear, no trepidation, no happiness.

INT. ISHNU - SHUTTLE

As before. Mar screaming into Chenei's face, Downey and Daly holding Reg still - Reg, who is lit like a torch and pouring out light like a small sun. The scene should be shot jaggedly, in utter chaos.

Downey reaches for Chenei's fallen scanner.

MAR
DOCTOR!

DOWNEY
Life signs weakening.

DALY
MAR!!

MAR
DOCTOR!!

Chenei stirs.

DOWNEY
I'm losing him!

MAR
DOCTOR!!

Chenei comes awake. Disoriented, she looks around. Reg makes one more convulsion and is silent. There is a large FLASH OF LIGHT and Daly closes his eyes in reaction. When it's over - Reg lays still on the floor, and his appearance is amazing, mirroring Henderson's.

DOWNEY
No life signs!

DALY
Don't do this to me, Reg!

He puts the body on the floor, and moves to do CPR. Chenei shakes her head.

CHENEI
No - no!

DALY
I'm not taking orders from you, Lynn!

CHENEI
You're not looking - in the right place! Because there won't be any human life signs!

Shaking cobwebs from her head, the blood still running, she snatches the scanner from Downey's hands, adjusts it, and shoves it to Daly. Her eyes crossing a little, she then dizzily falls back into Mar's arms.

Daly takes in what's on the screen. And swallows.

DALY
Vai.

CHENEI
Vai - life signs.

DALY (enraged)
You expect me to believe that he was human fifteen minutes ago - and now he's Vai? I'm not swallowing tripe like that, Doctor.

CHENEI
True.

Daly looks down at the quiet, otherworldly Reg. Downey is still holding him. The next exchange is done rapid-fire, no breaks. The four conscious members of the crew are close. Very close.

DALY
You knew what we'd find here.

CHENEI
I had an idea.

DALY
That's why you're here.

CHENEI
It's a punishment. I'm a leak, a liability.

DALY
I don't believe you.

CHENEI
They put me here because they knew I wouldn't come back. You're a liability, too. You're expendable, all of you, that's why -

MAR
I'm not listening to this -

CHENEI (at Mar)
Shut up!

MAR
That's the last time!

She moves forward, at Chenei - to be restrained by Daly, shoving her back.

DALY
No, Natalie! That's an order.

There's an uncomfortable silence.

CHENEI (slower)
The Company - and the government - became aware of Vai movements three months ago. I was made aware.

DOWNEY
You're the one behind the Vai Offensive - of course they'd tell you.

CHENEI
Ten years can make you think about your actions -

MAR
Like hell.

CHENEI
I was responsible for -

MAR
The reason we didn't hear from the Vai? The reason expeditions found a dead world? What the hell -

CHENEI
Nearly everything.

MAR
They wanted you dead, didn't they?

DALY
Natalie -

MAR
We're cannon fodder!

DALY (roaring)
NATALIE!

Another uncomfortable silence as Mar's respect for her Captain overcomes her rage.

CHENEI (bitterly)
They didn't want me to come back. I'm the last piece of evidence. Give me to the Vai, a human sacrifice, if you wish.

Her eyes raise to meet Daly's, where the terrible truth is reflected.

DALY
We're all meant to die here, aren't we?

CHENEI
Put all the rotten eggs in one basket, get rid of them at once.

DALY
Like hell we're going to die here.

CHENEI
There's nothing we can do - look at us! One shuttle, damaged. We'd never break away from the atmosphere without being fired at.

DALY (fatalistically)
Then we find the others. I'm not leaving without them.

CHENEI
Captain, we're not leaving here alive.

DALY
Not if I have anything to say about it. I have a bonus to pick up when I get home.

There's a stifled moan. Reg, almost forgotten, is moving. His eyes flicker open, and he looks up. A voice, unmistakeable Reg's, calls out.

REG
Captain...

--

Whoo. That was a lot. Damn. I just got carried away... my. If that was overboard, do let me know. Don't let Channe have too much fun...
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by channe (edited December 10, 2001).]

INT. KAHEEL'S CELL - CONTINUED

KAHEEL is fighting the weakness spreading throughout his body. He is still losing blood from a self-inflicted wound. His captor KRRZKADD tested his resolve with a deadly bluff involving ARI KELLER - a bluff that Kaheel called, even though the wager was Keller's immediate death. In the end KRRZKADD relented, having enjoyed the little game. Keller was still splayed on the ground - a Vai device strapped to her neck. She seemed on the verge of unconsciousness and yet she watched him closely, pleadingly, peering as if from a great distance. She would have died totally unaware. Was she hoping he would save her?

Kaheel had always wondered how far he would go to get his revenge. At this moment, the answer did not please him.

Still, a wager was a wager. And KRRZKADD had a story to tell.

KRRZKADD
WE ARE A DYING RACE.

KAHEEL (muttering to himself)
Get on with it, then.

KRRZKADD
A GENETIC DEFECT APPEARED AMONG OUR KIND SIX OF YOUR CENTURIES AGO.
THE VAI BIRTH RATE HAS ALWAYS BEEN LOW BUT WE ARE A LONG-LIVED SPECIES.
AT ITS HEIGHT OUR POPULATION WAS A MERE HUNDRED THOUSAND.
AND NOW THANKS TO YOUR KIND WE ARE NEARLY EXTINCT.

Kaheel wanted to interject at this moment - to ask KRRZKADD if he was expecting pity, but he was afraid any verbal sparring for the sake of his own gratification would prevent KRRZKADD from continuing. So he stood in silence, stiffly.

KRRZKADD
THE DEFECT IN OUR KIND RESULTED IN AN AVERSION TO SUNLIGHT.
IT IS NOT IMMEDIATELY FATAL, BUT EXPOSURE BRINGS ILLNESS AND DISEASE.
CHANGE IS DIFFICULT. FOR A LONG TIME MORE OF US DIED THAN WERE BORN.
UNTIL WE WERE FORCED COMPLETELY INTO DARKNESS.
FOR THREE CENTURIES THIS HAS BEEN OUR WAY.

KAHEEL
And the humans?

KRRZKADD
THEY SHARE A BOND WITH US.
THEIR GENETIC STRUCTURE IS SIMILAR IN MANY WAYS.
WITHIN THAT CODE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF HOPE.

KAHEEL
So you would trade their lives for yours?

KRRZKADD
THEY ARE MANY. WE ARE FEW.
IN THIS WAY BOTH RACES CAN CONTINUE.

KAHEEL
And what of the forest creatures we encountered?

KRRZKADD
THEY ARE THE PROGENY.
ONCE FULLY HUMAN THEY ARE NOW CHILDREN OF HUMAN AND VAI. ARTIFICIALLY JOINED.
THOUGH THERE ARE MANY SIMILARITIES THERE ARE ALSO MANY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE SPECIES.
THE PROGENY WILL BE THE BRIDGE. THE PROGENY ARE THE FUTURE.
THOSE YOU ENCOUNTERED WERE FAILED ATTEMPTS AND YET THEY ARE NOW OUR CHILDREN.
THE ONLY VAI CHILDREN OF ANY KIND IN NEARLY A CENTURY.
THEY ARE VAI. LIKE ALL VAI THEY ARE CONSIGNED TO THE NIGHT.
WE RELEASE THEM UPON THIS WORLD. THEIR SOUND IS JOYFUL. IT IS LIFE.
THEY MATE. THEY MAY ONE DAY ADAPT TO SUNLIGHT THROUGH EVOLUTION.
WORK CONTINUES. WORK ADVANCES. PROGRESS WILL COME.

KAHEEL
You speak of progress. Of life. Yet you only bring death! Even your precious children, your "progeny" are vicious killing machines!

KRRZKADD
YOU WOULD SPEAK OF DEATH. YOU WHO DELIVERED EXTERMINATION.
YOU WERE THE HUMAN'S HAND.
THEIR VENGEANCE.

KAHEEL
No. The vengeance was mine.

KRRZKADD
YES. THE CALDERANS. THEY WERE UNEXPECTED.

Kaheel's heart races at the mention of "Calderans".
That this thing, KRRZKADD, may have slithered and skulked in the presence of his family - that it may have even decided their fate.
He felt blackness creeping at the edge of his vision. His breathing was becoming shallow. He didn't have much time.

KAHEEL
What have you done with them?

KRRZKADD
THEY WERE USEFUL TO OUR STUDIES.
JUST AS THE HUMANS SHARE A COMPATIBLE LINK WITH THE VAI YOUR MAKEUP IS COMPLETELY OPPOSITE.
THE REGULANS KNEW THIS. THEY SHARED THEIR INFORMATION WITH THE HUMANS.
AMINO ACIDS AND OTHER COMPOUNDS IN YOUR BODIES ARE HIGHLY DESTRUCTIVE TO US AS YOU HAVE SEEN.
ONCE THE EARTH SCIENTISTS LEARNED HOW TO REFINE THESE COMPOUNDS THEY DID NOT HESITATE TO DESTROY US.
ONCE WE HAVE NO MORE NEED FOR HUMAN SPECIMENS WE SHALL STRIKE BACK AT EARTH.
WE HAVE OBTAINED A WEAPON OF MASSIVE POWER. THEIR SHIPS CANNOT WITHSTAND IT.
FIRST WE MUST ERADICATE THE CALDERAN MENACE AND THE DANGER THEY REPRESENT.
OUR SCIENTISTS HAVE DEVELOPED MANY WAYS TO ACCOMPLISH THIS.
WE WILL RECLAIM THE LIGHT. WE WILL DESTROY OUR ENEMIES.
OUR TIME COMES SOON.

Kaheel had heard enough. The Vai had to be stopped. The fate of two planets was riding on his next move.

KAHEEL
No. Your time comes now.

ARI KELLER had watched the whole conversation with a strange detatchment. Sounds filtered into her ears as if coming through cheesecloth and Kaheel appeared to be standing at the end of a tunnel.

The device around her neck.

Whatever it was, it was interfering with her brain waves. God, it could be causing permanent damage! And yet, all she could do was sit and watch. Her limbs and her lips would not respond to any commands. She was trapped in her own body. The booming translated voice continued on for some time before finally stopping.

There was a moment's silence.

Kaheel said something Keller couldn't make out and then he suddenly lunged across the room, tearing at a cloth wrapped around his arm, before he passed out of her field of vision.

Then it came. A shrieking, screaming, wailing that was unimaginably loud in the confines of the small cell. The floor shook, and crashes seemed to explode through the room.

Helpless, Ari Keller closed her eyes and waited as Hell descended upon her.
Obviously, I'll tell ya what happens!
laugh.gif

------------------
No. Not good.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

[This message has been edited by B5_Obsessed (edited December 10, 2001).]

Quick Poll:

1. Any readers out there?

laugh.gif

------------------

*chimes* YES *wheeze-ding*

You said to tell you if you were going too far. So I stayed silent.
laugh.gif

I'm still figuring out where you're going, and where I'm supposed to meet you.

------------------
No. Not good.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back