• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Trailer captures from 'hi-quality' version (500K worth)

Re: Trailer captures from \'hi-quality\' version (500K worth)

Super! I'm so glad I got a chance to see something! I'd been tickled at the original shots posted and these are even better.

Thanx for all of your hard work!

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LondosHair:
Very well done, everyone... if they won't let us download it to keep, then we make screenshots! You cannot keep a Babylon 5 fan down!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<LOL> Very true!

And I need to fight with RealPlayer again like I need a hole in the head!

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Now we can go looking for details... and thoroughly discuss every onscreen item larger than 10x10 pixels. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL.

We can start by hunting for the hidden significance of the fact that all the Rangers wear their Pins on the right side. Except for a certain Narn maverick who seems to be wearing it on the Left.
shocked.gif

BTW, I'm using netscathe <g> 4.76 on a WindozeME system and had no problem vieing the images, so it probably isn't netscathe causing the problems.

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Whenever there is techonolgy, there are tech problems, aren't there? I even think that fan who couldn't get to the clip may have been having another problem, and the site wasn't really shut down. I say this because I was happy to see somwhere on the scifi.com site that they would have 2 airings of the promo. Being a teacher, I'm afraid I've been brainwashed into getting up ridiculously early (around 5:30 am) so I came here to see the Eastern feed so I could go to bed! (Even on vacation time, old habits die hard!) So I can't vouch one way or the other, but I'm thinking the West Coast feed did work, and the fan who posted otherwise was having one of a million possible "technical problems".

And yet, what would we do without our wonderful electronical toys?

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

Details, details... I've just watched the trailer again and noticed something I didn't notice before. Is G'Kar's artificial eye blue again?
crazy.gif

I checked Azlynn's screen captures as well and it certainly looks strange to me (see pic 23, I think it was...). OTOH, right in the beginning of the teaser, it looks red.

Oh well. Either it's just me or there's bound to be some other logical explanation (lighting, whatever). Just wondering if anyone else noticed it.

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say."

I looked too... there are a couple angles where it's darker than the other eye (lighting, etc.) but the eye is indeed red.

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

About that Narn with the Ranger pin on the other side of his uniform:

Did anyone else think he looks rather weird ? His skin-tone is a lot different from other Narn we have seen so far (or is it just a question of lighting ?)

It looked to me as if this Narn wasn't a REAL Narn (maybe he's another ghost ?)

------------------

That's a female narn.
smile.gif

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LondosHair:
Very well done, everyone... if they won't let us download it to keep, then we make screenshots! You cannot keep a Babylon 5 fan down!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually it is rather easy to download
a copy to your computer. Don't try it
from Realplayer, but rather tell your
browser to save it as opposed to
opening it. I saved it to my computer,
so I know you can do it too. :)

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

Back