• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Warren's Projects

Re: Warren\'s Projects

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>So the reason you said you had no idea who Warren was, was??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't say that. What I said was that I had no idea who "you" are -- it could have been Warren or any number of people claiming to be Warren. After awhile, you learn to be skeptical.
------------------
"Even I am not a Marxist" —— Karl Marx.

[This message has been edited by PsionTen (edited August 01, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PsionTen:

I didn't say that. What I said was that I had no idea who "you" are -- it could have been Warren or any number of people claiming to be Warren. After awhile, you learn to be skeptical.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How Vorlonesque of you...

Ro

------------------
I have no surviving
enemies. At all.

I miss the cast of Rangers. Once again I feel a need to stay away from the Skiffy channel. I seriously hope they go out of business and someone who really wants to air science fiction takes their place.
rolleyes.gif

Hell, even sci-fi and fantasy. Even sci-fi, fantasy, and horror, as I thought the skiffy channel was supposed to be about.

Instead it is John Edwards and the Dream Team.
rolleyes.gif

Oh, lordie.
rolleyes.gif

I miss the Ranger's cast, too.
frown.gif
And I miss my SciFi Channel, also.

But my predominant thought upon seeing this thread was, "I've been around that long?!" It's easy to say you've been here two years, but to actually see and remember a thread started in 2001 is a bit disconcerting.

Da Vinci's Inquest doesn't air in the States at all, unless you're so close to the border that you get the CBC.

Well, thanks for letting us know what you're up to! Let's hope the film hits big at the festivals.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back