• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

WATCHMEN CHAPTER 1 - JMS

Looney

Regular
So coming soon from Warner Animation THE WATCHMEN CHAPTER 1 with screenplay by J. Michael Straczynski.

Trailer

Looks like the digital will be available August 12TH and other platforms August 27TH

Amazon

Really wish the 4K covert art matched the Blu-Ray cover art.

That sounds interesting. The Watchmen is one of the animated features that is interesting yet hasn’t been done to death.

That sounds interesting. The Watchmen is one of the animated features that is interesting yet hasn’t been done to death.
"Hasn't been done to death" yet. 🤪

Kidding aside I hope this is the start of several of these involving JMS..... as long as it doesn't takeaway from more B5. 😉

"Hasn't been done to death" yet. 🤪

Kidding aside I hope this is the start of several of these involving JMS..... as long as it doesn't takeaway from more B5. 😉
Same here. I was under the vague impression that there might be more animated work coming from the B5 universe after the animated feature did well. Here’s hoping we can get more of JMS’s writing on multiple fronts.

Will try to hide until Part II is released, although if JMS is staying close to the original work, we already know how it will turn out. But still want to 🤩SEE🤩 the animated version!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back