• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What is your favorite credits sequence?

Season 5 is my favorite. It makes me think about eveything that has happened, which is alot. Having the lines matched up with the images and then the music on top of that sends tingles down my spine. The I would rank them, 4, 3, 2, and then 1. I do have to mention that the sequence at the end of "Sleeping in Light", is amazing. I lve how we see how the characters have chanfed. Very powerful.

------------------
No one here is exactly what he appears.

I like them all, but I would have to say that 3,4, and 5 are the best. And I like the opening credit music for Crusade too.

Now, I don't know how many of you think that I am strange, but I have the words to the opening credits memorized and I recite them right along with the TV when I watch B5.
shocked.gif
lol.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

I think you are weird but not for that reason.

Oh and don't take this the wrong way but it's Crusade not Crusader. grrrrrrrr

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

Thanks Acheron and Gonzo. I will take your replies as compliments.
laugh.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

I don't like any of the credits that show that pilot guy who was never really a main character. I can't think of his name, but he's the guy that died looking for a Shadow vessel. Why the hell did they put him in the main credits for at least two seasons? He only had a main part in maybe two episodes.
Thanks
Car

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cartagia_II:
I don't like any of the credits that show that pilot guy who was never really a main character. I can't think of his name, but he's the guy that died looking for a Shadow vessel. Why the hell did they put him in the main credits for at least two seasons? He only had a main part in maybe two episodes.
Thanks
Car

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cartagia,

You're referring to Keffer.

Personally, I liked Keffer, even though he had only a really small part. However, if you really, REALLY dislike him, get the PC game "Wing Commander IV." In that game, you get to shoot him down!

Joe

------------------

I didn't dislike the guy, I thought he should have played a larger part. I was just wondering why he was in the "Opening" credits, since his part was so small.
Thanks
Car

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
RW7427 said

Now, I don't know how many of you think that I am strange, but I have the words to the opening credits memorized and I recite them right along with the TV when I watch B5. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are strange, than so am I.
lol.gif

------------------
YOU ARE NOT READY FOR IMMORTALITY!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cartagia_II:
Why the hell did they put him in the main credits for at least two seasons?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, he was only in the opening credits for the second season, never before, and never again. Definately wasn't in s1 credits, and his character died in "The Fall of Night" never to be seen again so he couldn't have been in after (and wasn't).

I presume they gave him a place in the opening credits because he had a long-term contract not just a guest apearance. They don't do it just for the hell of it, there's loads of legal mumbojumbo.

I have to agree with you about his character though, didn't really get a chance to do anything. However, we never actually retrieved Keffer's body or starfury, it was just presumed destroyed. Perhaps he was captured by the shadows to suffer torment on Z'ha'dum. to quote Lyta: "I smell another book coming..."

BTW, did anyone notice that Keffer ejected his system record before the shadow dreanought fired, and the nesreals always show the shot going across the screen before static...?

------------------
"If it isn't then it's not;
and if it is, well then there you are."

At the beginning of the season JMS meant to use Keffer more. He was supposed to give you the common soldier's point of view. In the end he wasn't used that much and from various rumors I've seen(this means I may be spouting jibberish) say that there was some displeasure with the actor playing Keffer.

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back