• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Which RANGERS cast member are you most looking forward to?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
So what you're saying is that the Warrior caste were actually more like spineless cowards?
tongue.gif

That would make Neroon an exception indeed... not that I liked him or anything, but he at least seemed to have a spine.
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, wrong Minbari. Not Shakiri but Kalain from the Trigati though both are the extreme ends and in-between are probably the rest of the caste.

------------------
"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end? It comes from within."

[This message has been edited by Jimmy (edited June 26, 2001).]

I hope we get to see a Pak'ma'ra Ranger
laugh.gif

------------------
We are fighting to save one another and some of us must be sacrificed, if all of us are to be saved.- Kosh as G'Lan

Everytime they get an important message, Pak'ma'rah.

------------------
Bus
"Authorities say the phony pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and increadibly foul mouth." Kent Brockman

Motewolen wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>How can you go wrong with a Drazi main character? As a race they are such great comic relief. They are always wrong and never afforded dignity. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course, and assuming this goes to series, if he did start out as comic relief, you can be sure that JMS would have a great and/or dark destiny ahead of him. Or this could be a JMS double-bluff! AAAAGH!
laugh.gif

------------------

Well, it's hard to say as I'm just generally ecstatic that a new movie and possible new series is on the cards.

I love G'Kar and can never get enough of his character but as far as the series goes, my interest is with Na'Feel and Gus' Drazi character.

I just adored Na'Toth and was saddened when Caitlin Brown left the show, I'm hoping the new female narn will have as much charisma.

I've always liked the Drazi and the possiblity of JMS breaking down the stereotypes by having a drazi regular certainly has me excited.

------------------

We could end up with a calm introspective Drazi
laugh.gif

------------------
Bus
"Authorities say the phony pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and increadibly foul mouth." Kent Brockman

I look forward to seeing the Drazi character that does not speak monosyllabically, in disjointed sentences. We can only hope.
smile.gif

------------------
"A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes." -Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back