• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Wondering if.............

Lyta, I was just wondering if any way possible we could get one, or more, of the actors to come and post like you guys did on 'Legend of the Rangers'. I tihnk it would be cool to see what they have to say about the episodes. If not maybe you can do something with them like you do with JMS.

If I could I would! I don't know how Antony got the B5LR cast members here but I don't have the connections like he does. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Alex Zahara (who plays Ezekiel or Jeremiah's "brother") has stopped by here once and a while (not recently sadly).

As for others ... I can certainly try. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

If I remember correctly, they just showed up one day and started posting.

The moderated B5 Usenet newsgroup and one having to do with Marvel are the two places JMS is known to post to, primarily because the moderators screen *each and every* post for story ideas. Although we are a moderated newsgroup, one can post here and have it public before one of us even *sees* a post. Therefore, JMS will never show here. It's fine, though; Lyta does a great job of disseminating his stuff to those of us whose Usenet software keeps on frelling up (i.e., me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif )

Alex Zahara posted here once, but has not been seen since. (Wonder if I'll ever get to see him with normal hair. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif )

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by channe:
<font color=yellow> Therefore, JMS will never show here.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Inever said anything about JMS coming here, i would never expect him to. I said 'actors'. Also me and a friend were talking about it and we both concluded that the actor that plays kurdy would come way before the actor who plays Jeremiah. But ohwell

Originally posted by channe:
<font color=yellow>If I remember correctly, they just showed up one day and started posting. </font color=yellow>

Well, apparently it was all JMS' doing. I don't want to just send him an email asking him to promote the forum to the cast members especially since I don't think they are filming anymore. Best I could do is post something on the moderated newsgroup, hope that he sees it -and- isn't put off by my boldness. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I did email the few actors that I could find email addresses for so now it is just a waiting game to see if they take me up on my suggestion. *crosses her fingers*

Ask Antony! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif He hasn't told me much other than it looks like JMS was so impressed by B5LR that he started spreading the word.

That's how I found B5LR ... from a JMS post. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Well, it is an awesome site. Even if my avatar is still not Sarah. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I remember doing a search as soon as I heard about the movie over a year ago... just in case someone had a site with information... little did I know...

I remember seeing B5LR.com on one of his posts quite a while ago. It almost sounds like you said that he told all the actors to come to B5LR and post. Not that we argued. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back