• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

If you had to choose....

The Great Maker toys with us yet again!

We did not recieve much news on Crusade in Australia. I have not been an internet fiend for very long, and was unaware of this development.

Thank you for this intriguing information, Bakana.

More than ever I would like to see Crusade return!

Though... I am still very enthusiatic for the new series!

------------------
“What a piece of work is man!
“How noble in reason. How infinite in faculty! In form, in moving, how express and admirable! In action how like an angel! In apprehension how like a god!”
William Shakespeare's 'Hamlet'

I know it's a bit late, but I'd just like to defend myself. I was not implying that I "hate" Star Trek. I honestly love it. In the teenage years of my life, I grew up watching TNG, then DS9. I thought both of them were absolutely brilliant. Then I learned of TOS, and watched a load of them in reruns. True, the special effects weren't the best (and yes, I do realise that it's over 30 years old), but the stories, for the most part, were. Then I started watching VOY. I managed only to watch the first half of the first season before I had to move to an area where we couldn't pick up any channels that showed it (in actuality, there were two channels: crap shows one and even worse network). After five years, I moved back to the UK. The first time I put VOY and DS9 on after my return, I thought "huh?" but stayed and watched them, and learned how they'd changed through reruns, and now love both of them as well. As for the Trek movies, I like each one, each in it's own way. All I was saying was that I'm worried about what Star Trek is becoming. Not because of the producers, writers or anyone else, but I am worried. I don't want to see one of my favorite shows (the others being B5, seaQuest and Farscape) get cancelled.

So don't start with me. All I was saying was that I was worried, as I am about B5LR, because I want it to do well just as much as Enterprise.

------------------
Struggling writer with a very long streak of bad luck.

Could it be because I'm from Mars?

What most of us are hoping is that Rangers does so Well that Sci Fi will decide to pick up Crusade as well.

They Tried to get it from TNT way back when, but the same people at TNT who messed it up also went out of their way to spoil any chances for a deal.

After all, if the show had moved and gotten good ratings, they would have looked even Stupider than they already did.

Of course, we all know that they ARE Stupider than that, but there are a few people who don't. Yet.
tongue.gif
cool.gif
crazy.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:
What most of us are hoping is that Rangers does so Well that Sci Fi will decide to pick up Crusade as well.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definitely!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
They Tried to get it from TNT way back when, but the same people at TNT who messed it up also went out of their way to spoil any chances for a deal.

After all, if the show had moved and gotten good ratings, they would have looked even Stupider than they already did.

Of course, we all know that they ARE Stupider than that, but there are a few people who don't. Yet.
tongue.gif
cool.gif
crazy.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With respect to Crusade, it IS hard to grasp the full scope of TNT's stupidity.

Dureena: "It was so big, I couldn't see the end of it."

tongue.gif
crazy.gif

------------------
KoshN
----------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for the new series
"Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2, 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel. http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

[This message has been edited by KoshN (edited September 23, 2001).]