• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

JMS comes to VCon

I have published bits and pieces when people have asked about a particular question that JMS answered so I really don't see anything wrong with that. However, I do think someone might object to publishing the entire transcript ... especially when he got choked up at one point.

There are also a few moments that I think would be nice to actually hear what he says and how he says it but, before publishing those sound clips, I would definitely ask his permission beforehand.

Anyway, I am only about halfway through transcribing it so I wouldn't have the whole thing to send him anyway.

Feh, I think if he really objected to people taping or video recording the session, he would have said something. It wasn't like we were doing it surreptitiously or anything. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Well, JMS doesn't really have a problem with publishing the transcript online but does want to review it to make sure I didn't write down something he didn't actually say. I don't blame him because it is VERY difficult to understand what is said ... not only is the quality poor but he uses terminology that I am not familiar with. I am learning some things ... like "DP" means Director of Photography. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

So, the transcript will still be a ways off so I will try to write up a decent con report in the meantime. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice! Looking forward to both the report and the transcript, once you get that done and accepted. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back