• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

JMS speaks..

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
I was rebroadcast at 4:00 (maybe 5:00) the next day (Sunday). I found out about the rebroadcast Saturday the 19th from someone on this board. I would have never known about it otherwise. I told my friend and he watched it then (Sunday). It was also shown at 10:00pm after the first showing. I know if I would have been watching the football game with a bunch of friends over and had been drinking, it would be hard to move from the football game to scifi. My friend would not like it, and my frame of mind would not have been able to focus on the movie. The movie just was at a bad time; however, I don't think you could blame Scifi for that.

Cerberus

Cerberus

Yeah, they showed it here at 9pm and again at 11pm EST on Saturday Jan. 19th, and then again some time the next day. As to my knowledge, those were the only times they showed it.

I didn't get to see it on that Sunday, but on Saturday, I watched it both times and taped it the first time. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Dog gone it!!! Son of a flubber rat burger Limp Biscuit!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Those sons of... I don't believe it. Sci-Fi you are the biggest....... Oh man........Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Man I Sware THIS WORLD ROYALLY SUCKS so bad........
Oh my freaking word I am so pissed. This is sooooooooo
unfair! /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really sorry people, I usually don't lose it like that, forgive me if I lost my barring. I had to vent a little there. Please everyone, I know we are all down. But we can't go off the handle now. We need to stay strong.

Don't go doing anything crazy. I know how important this show is to so many of us. If any of you are having a hard life, just remember suicide is never the answer. For some of you life events like this one can shatter people. I know that not all of you are that way. This is to those who are, the manic depressents. Keep your chin up okay?/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Lifes to short.
Good things will come your way..... We've got to stick together especially now.... I love you all, each and everyone of you and God does too.

Being a desperate optomist, I will hang on, 'ever so slightly' to any shread of hope I can. For what it's worth, I'm not loosing hope.
There is still a chance another station might pick it up.
As for me, I'm striving on.... One more blown in a viscious
world full of pain. But hey, that's life isn't it. But this sight I am not abandoning. When school studies are less gripping,
I'll stop in and say hi.... Once a B-5 fan always a B-5 fan./ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

I want to thank all of the cast for there wonderful words of inspiration. You will always be like a family to me and to JMS
the man behind the legendary writing. And a special shut out
to Myriam, your alright....../ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gifYou really are alright......./ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

"You have always been here." Kosh speaking to Sheridan, from: All Alone In The Night

Don't worry--I won't get really & truly depressed over this. I did that all ready when I tried to save the ABC series Max Headroom in the '80s. I had other issues going on at the time that made it into a bad depression. It wasn't just the show. Because I got treatment for depression & also because my life is better now, I am actually handling this situation better. Yes, I can get emotional, but it doesn't really last. I hate what has happened to the B5 universe & intend to try and do something about it, but I have a better life now, so I don't think I'll completely lose it this time! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Tammy

Who is Getting into Farscape More to Keep From Getting Bored With TV!

Well, while I am bummed over no Ranger series, I am too busy living life to get depressed about a TV movie.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by for the one:
<font color=yellow>Dog gone it!!! Son of a flubber rat burger Limp Biscuit!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Those sons of... I don't believe it. Sci-Fi you are the biggest....... Oh man........Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Man I Sware THIS WORLD ROYALLY SUCKS so bad........
Oh my freaking word I am so pissed. This is sooooooooo
unfair! /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Wow... that has to be the most benign tantrum I've ever read... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

LOL
Me too, most people are far more... /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif Well, yah, that was actually nice and stuff /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

I am a born again Christian...../ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ 'The Son OF God'...../ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif
And as such, it is essential that I seek after ways that are pure, true and of good report. I try to maintain a sense of baring even in the face of grave injustice./ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif
Such as the cancelation of a possible LOTR series.

Thus my kindness is hopefully a reflection of the Holy Spirit living in me./ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif I am far from perfect, but I strive to be more like Him every day. To be kind, loving and compassionate to all./ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Oh and oh yeah..... I REALLY LOVE THE WORLD OF B-5!!!!/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif COOL! Thumbs way, way up! /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

''You have always been here." Kosh to Sheridan, from: All Alone In The Night

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back