• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Just saw Enid-Raye Adams

The Dead Zone is horror, I am sure, so I'll be sure to miss it. I hate horror.

The hair on Londo, on the other hand, /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Hats off to you. No, not every hairdo works on everyone. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

Yes, but I think it's safe to say that you don't look like Londo Molari. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif At least I hope you don't. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Nice LH! You always come up with the clutch photoshop edits around here! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Nice LH! You always come up with the clutch photoshop edits around here!

[/quote]
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

recoil.jpg

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
The Dead Zone is horror, I am sure, so I'll be sure to miss it. I hate horror.

[/quote]
Actually, it's far from horror... quite sci-fi, actually... Earth-based, but it can be considered sci-fi. I love the show, but I watch it on USA, not Sci-Fi Channel. I highly recommend it.

/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Actually, I think it would suit LondosHair just fine. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif It kind of gives Londo this cute lapdog look. Same goes for Recoil. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

As for the Dead Zone - sounds interesting enough, from what I've read or heard. Should it ever come our way (yeah, sure /forums/images/icons/rolleyes.gif ), I'd be sure to check it out.

Oh my deer lord. Thats one look I have NEVER seen myself with! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif I kind look like I belong in Green Peace or something dont I? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

I think I just pee'd my pants from laughing so hard! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Hyp, Dead Zone is definitely not horror and I wonder where you got that idea from. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Stephen King does more than just horror and I think it is more supernatural thriller. I guess it could be a bit SciFi-ish but to me that is stretching it. My husband wants to call it "SupFi" (supernatural fiction). /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Hmm, maybe it is horror since there was that episode with all that blood! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

I will see if I can't take some screen shots of Enie in SG-1 and Dead Zone this week. At least that will give the Hair more ammo to make funny photos with. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Oh dear, this thread really is... odd. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

You stay away for barely a day... and what happens? Whatever became of the Minbari hair club? How did Londo lose social status? What caused Recoil to remember his Greenpeace days? I hope that Enid-Raye doesn't mind so much attention focusing on her hairstyle?

Okay,

You guys are freakin HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

LondosHair, when I saw those pix, I nearly dropped my colon on the floor right then and there.

And frankly, I think my hair looks better on you than it does on me!

Thanks for making my day.

Keep on rockin in the free world...

Enid-Raye Adams

That is some funny stuff! I'm sure my mother was wondering wht I was laughing at so hard. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I'm sorry Enie, but I don't want your hair, even though it looks really good on you. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif My hair is almost waist-length dark brown naturally curly goodness. To cut it that short would make it really wild and frizzy. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Hair,

Dude, did you see that? You almost made Enie drop her colon. That would really suck. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Or, it might be really funny... either way, I don't think I'll attempt a photoshop for that particular image /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Back