• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Just saw Enid-Raye Adams

Good, I am glad to see that you are sparing us that particular image. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

I read this thread today while taking a working lunch. I imagined the lovely Enid-Raye Adams dropping her colon and nearly spit tunafish all over the computer screen.

See what you all do to me? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

You know, as much as you might love some of the Rangers cast, I can't see all of them reacting so calmly and elegantly to this weird kind of thread.

Hats of (or hairs off I guess) to Enid-Raye Adams. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

She's super in my book. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif For her attitude. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Dude, I don't think that's possible. You have a lot of crazies that post here you know. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Ok, so I took some really bad screen shots (can't tell if it was the recording or the capture but too lazy to figure it out) of the "Hair styles of Enid-Raye Adams".

Enie, I know you are a good sport so I hope you will forgive me. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

First up, the bad hair styles! This one is from the show "Breaking News" and she is an over-eager reporter in the middle of a hurricane.

Two more to go! This one is from the SG-1 episode ... you know ... the one Channe has been drooling over? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Last one ... from SG-1 again but this time a nice view from the side. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I watched the Ranger movie again last night on tape, and I just wanted to say that I miss Enie and the cast. It was great to see all of them in action, and I think it's too bad that we won't get the chance to see them all in a Ranger series. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back