• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Martel's ISA Classified Transmission

Re: Martel\'s ISA Classified Transmission

I never understood the Narn thing, really. I don't go for (are they amphibians, or marsupials, or repitilian? I know it's one of the above...)

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

Marsupials. Mammals, just like the humans. Well, almost like the humans, not quite, since humans don't have pouches, obviously.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

[This message has been edited by Kribu (edited January 16, 2002).]

Right, marsupials. They're naturally magnetic for some, I guess, if you like distant alien relatives of the kangaroo.

I like Na'feel, or what I've seen of her, at least (about :13 worth of footage)

I'm still hung up on the B5: Real World thing...

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

**Thinks about RW and his wombats and how she just valiantly sprung to their protection in the Salad Bar thread in Off-Topic**

Yep. You're right. I have a thing about marsupials. No wonder I have trouble getting a boyfriend.
lol.gif

Oh, and wouldnt B5RL be "B5: the Real Life" though, not "Real World"?
tongue.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers

Yes, it would, but Real World is the first thing I thought of, nevertheless.

Real Life? Everyone knows that what we see on television is real, right?

...you mean, it's not...? *looks absolutely devastated* There never actually was a Babylon 5...?

------------------

[This message has been edited by channe (edited January 16, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
There never actually was a Babylon 5...?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll let you in on another little secret... It's not 2257 yet, either.
shocked.gif

------------------

It's not 2257? Then - what are all the Vorlons doing at my university? I swear, I go to class and they talk in circles.
smile.gif

------------------

Shhh... the Vorlons are obviously undercover (under-encounter-suit?) agents, working to prepare us for further encounters!

------------------

Na'Feel's Transmission #2

[camera on Na'Feel looking down, breaths deeply before speaking and looks intently into the camera]

Reporter: Why did you become a Ranger?

Na'Feel: Nobody else would have me.

Reporter: What do you believe in?

[camera on Na'Feel, fingers tented and still looking intense]

Na'Feel: Honor ... determination ... trust ... loyalty.

[camera zooms in on Na'Feel toward the end of the question]

Reporter: What do you think about Citizen G'Kar?

Na'Feel: He's an extremely honorable man.

PS: Great way to get back on target
smile.gif

*officially declares Kribu and Channe crazy*

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 <- New & Improved!
There is nothing to fear in the dreaming, only that which we bring with us. --Dukhat

Martel Transmission #4

[camera on Martel]

Reporter: There are concerns about the former crew of the Liandra.

Martel: That there are concerns about the former crew? What do you mean by "concerns"?

Reporter: They disappeared.

Martel: You know, this is really getting into classified territory. I don't really know what I can comment on.

Reporter: Classified? Captain, this is your debriefing.

Martel: Yes ... they disappeared.

PS: Boy, so many threads, so little time!

------------------
There is nothing to fear in the dreaming, only that which we bring with us. --Dukhat

Tirk Transmission #1

[camera on Tirk]

Reporter: What happend to the Valen?

[Tirk makes exploding noise]

Reporter: What happened to the previous crew of the Liandra?

Tirk: What are you implying? Are you implying that -I- know something about a traitor on board?

Tirk: Yes ... I know a little about a traitor on board but, I am not sure I am at liberty to say.

PS: Oh goodie, finally a Tirk transmission! He is definitely going to be the Zathras of the Rangers!
wink.gif

PPS: You can find both of these transmissions at SciFi.com's Video Gallery.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
Downside of Tivo, it has no ability to Save the shows. When the disk fills up, you have to erase something to record any more shows.
I understand they also did their best to fix it so it doesn't play well with VCRs, too, but I don't know for sure about that.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't found this to be a problem. I'm using a Hughes DirecTV receiver with TiVo. I have been saving backups to my VCR and editing out the ads with no problems.
cool.gif

------------------
Remember dear readers, you heard it here first. Off the record, on the Q.T., and very hush-hush - Danny DeVito as Sid Hudgens in L.A. Confidential

Kitaro Transmission #2: (from SciFi's web site)

[camera on Kitaro]

Reporter: Would you classify your recent mission a success?

Kitaro: Well, we went through some rough times. Uhm, we pulled through. We made it.

Reporter: Tell us about this new alien race.

[camera switches to the Hand ships]

Kitaro: Unfortunately, I don't think I can disclose any of that information.

[camera switches back to Kitaro, looking defensive at the new line of questioning]

Reporter: Did you see them? Are they more powerful than the Shadows?

Kitaro: [shaking head] That's something that I -- I don't -- that I am not -- I don't have any knowledge of.

------------------
And the ship looking for them, would find it, find them, find us, find you. A brilliant cascade of cause and effect. Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else. --G'Kar in B5LR

G'Kar Transmission #1:

[camera on G'Kar]

Reporter: Citizen G'Kar, tell us about your recent experience aboard the Liandra.

[G'Kar sighs and nods slightly]

Reporter: You traveled for a time with a Lyta Alexander, telepath and one time confidant to the Vorlons. Where is she now?

[G'Kar smiles and nods slightly]

Reporter: Can you tell us about this new alien race, the Hand?

[G'Kar looks serious and shakes his head]

Reporter: Are you going to answer any questions?

[G'Kar smiles slightly and shakes his head]

PS: Some of these transmissions can be found on SciFi.com's Video Gallery or in the following thread named new e-mail from Scifi.

------------------
And the ship looking for them, would find it, find them, find us, find you. A brilliant cascade of cause and effect. Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else. --G'Kar in B5LR

Wow, thanks for all the transcripts of the transmissions. I, for one, don't have Crusade on tape and doing what I can to rectify that situation, so I'm finding these rather interesting. :)

------------------
"There's always hope, because it's the one thing nobody's figured out how to kill yet." - Galen

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back