• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Show off your B5 collectibles

An alternate Zathras apparently left behind a copy of What The Hell Happened #4. Would assume people in that reality understand the risk of forgetting how to spell names without frequent practice on whatever paper is available. Might even get letters (? "S" and "Z" ?) mixed up if one doesn't write it down every few days.

WTHH_UnStuckInTime.jpg

An alternate Zathras apparently left behind a copy of What The Hell Happened #4. Would assume people in that reality understand the risk of forgetting how to spell names without frequent practice on whatever paper is available. Might even get letters (? "S" and "Z" ?) mixed up if one doesn't write it down every few days.

View attachment 425
So... what is this? I thought there were only 3 volumes, is this a spiral bound proof of content that ended up in the other books?

I'd have to blame Zathras (everyone blames poor Zathras) for any confusion as it was an earlier release. I believe it was 3-book, 4-book, no-:cry:-book, then 3-book. The final 3-book release is better since it includes Jason's annotations and revisiting the series could be done with greater familiarity in 2023 than in 2010. At the time had a choice of either 4-book or no-:cry:-book, so went with 4-book.

Outlines for the TM and Centauri trilogies were originally in the Crusade books before being printed in Book 2.5. Was also concept art, although the final version had other artwork since there was plenty of source material to draw upon. No JMS commentaries, but the usual formula of scripts sandwiched by introductions and extras that you'd find in the original 14 book run. Pretty close to what was in the final release.

Book three's spiral is a little worse for wear as many of the pages were bound in reverse/upside down so had to re-order things to make sense, then rewired the cover to remove some of the pressure. 😭 And book four has writing on it. 😭

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back