• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A Pointless Martel Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazybillyo:
That's the dragon from the beginning of the Crusade episode The Long Road.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, thanks! I keep forgetting that Crusade pictures can be used, too. It is a nice shot.
laugh.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

With any luck the Drazi, like the Centauri, will have harems or a new female every month.

------------------
Andrew Swallow

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hypatia:
Deviot, what the heck is your avatar? A dragon? How did you slip a non-B5 avatar in? You must be getting to be an important person!
laugh.gif
cool.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep it is a gold dragon made by the technomage Alwyn. It is crusade from the episode "The long Road".

And no I am not mportant. well not yet
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coldsoup753:
Can I just pop in here and say that I don't have anything to say?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's not much else to speculate about, save:

1) Who might end up as 'shipper chow, even though we don't know squat about the way the Rangers interrelate with one another

2) Who the Minbari Ranger in Martel's trading-card video clip is

3) If the fact that Tirk lifts heavy things is important to the plot

4) Where the Ancient Amoebas come from

and, last but not least,

5) Where Martel was during the Shadow War

Anything else we don't know, because we have no other information, really, at this point...

...wild speculation, all...

So we're speculating about what we can. because that's what we B5 fans do best. Speculate.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Latest posts

Members online

Back