• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

DVD party!

Sorry, I'm taken. I don't think Shal would be too happy if her hubby was taken away from her. ;)

Wait a minute ... you are married to the other B5TV poster Shal Mayan and you are a guy? [Keanu]Whoah[/Keanu] Heh, I always thought you were female. :p

Sorry, I'm taken. I don't think Shal would be too happy if her hubby was taken away from her. ;)

Wait a minute ... you are married to the other B5TV poster Shal Mayan and you are a guy? [Keanu]Whoah[/Keanu] Heh, I always thought you were female. :p

No, not Shal Mayaan. And yes I am a guy. Don't worry, I've had those questions before. ;)

Another board, another story, for another time. ;)

Rommie :eek:

No, not Shal Mayaan. And yes I am a guy. Don't worry, I've had those questions before. ;)

Another board, another story, for another time. ;)

Rommie :eek:

You're a guy?! Sorry, always assumed you were a woman with a name like Rommie. :D

I really *do* need to get that optional gender field into the profiles.

You're a guy?! Sorry, always assumed you were a woman with a name like Rommie. :D

I really *do* need to get that optional gender field into the profiles.

I also though Rommie was a girl :eek:

I've been confused many times. At one particular poing a VERY long time ago, I thought G'Kars'Eye was a gal :eek: :LOL:

I also though Rommie was a girl :eek:

I've been confused many times. At one particular poing a VERY long time ago, I thought G'Kars'Eye was a gal :eek: :LOL:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back