• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

DVD party!

No worries, GKE, your collection fairly screams "guy" as far as I can tell. "Old guy" actually, all things being relative -- I can't stand anything made before I was born :p

No worries, GKE, your collection fairly screams "guy" as far as I can tell. "Old guy" actually, all things being relative -- I can't stand anything made before I was born :p

My DVD collection was screaming 'girl' too?

Oh my. I must put 'Jay and Silent Bob' more prominently on my list. ;)

Rommie :eek:

My DVD collection was screaming 'girl' too?

Oh my. I must put 'Jay and Silent Bob' more prominently on my list. ;)

Rommie :eek:

Well that was before I saw your collection -- although I must point out that you do have both "Princess Bride" editions.

After I saw your collection I was beginning to ascribe to the "Macho Lesbian" theory :p

Well that was before I saw your collection -- although I must point out that you do have both "Princess Bride" editions.

After I saw your collection I was beginning to ascribe to the "Macho Lesbian" theory :p

My yet fairly small (but steadily growing) collection can be seen here! And yes, it does have Bridget Jones' Diary in it, so that should leave no room for speculating about my gender. :eek:

My yet fairly small (but steadily growing) collection can be seen here! And yes, it does have Bridget Jones' Diary in it, so that should leave no room for speculating about my gender. :eek:

I should not post when my brain is muddled. Hence..I shouldn't post at all :eek:

As for thinking GKE was a girl : That was only a very short time a very long time ago. Before I snooped into NC17.

I should not post when my brain is muddled. Hence..I shouldn't post at all :eek:

As for thinking GKE was a girl : That was only a very short time a very long time ago. Before I snooped into NC17.

I can't stand anything made before I was born

Ugh, now you sound like one of my girlfriends.
"It's in black & white? How can you watch that?"
ugh

Chili, don't worry, I don't mind that you thought I was a chick. It's understandable- I have very soft skin.

I can't stand anything made before I was born

Ugh, now you sound like one of my girlfriends.
"It's in black & white? How can you watch that?"
ugh

Chili, don't worry, I don't mind that you thought I was a chick. It's understandable- I have very soft skin.

Are you serious? I don't know what movies you're watching, but the acting quality has not improved over the years.

Are you serious? I don't know what movies you're watching, but the acting quality has not improved over the years.

Rommie I thought you were a female . :pAs for my DVD collection I have the following B5 seasons one and two all seven seasons of TNG and the first two of ds9.The Gathering,Who farmed roger rabbit,Engima,24,the little mermaid both movies . As well as a number of others that escape me right now .

Rommie I thought you were a female . :pAs for my DVD collection I have the following B5 seasons one and two all seven seasons of TNG and the first two of ds9.The Gathering,Who farmed roger rabbit,Engima,24,the little mermaid both movies . As well as a number of others that escape me right now .

Members online

No members online now.
Back